06

ma'kiri 💙

ma'kiri 💙

"bitch aim at the damn target." keres said.

"nigga what it look like i'm doing aiming at you?" i asked reloading the gun.

"my bad continue." keres said as jai came up beside us.

"you got pretty good aim....better then keres." he said and keres smacked him upside his head.

i shook my head as i focused on the target infront of me, i made sure to lock my elbows before pulling the trigger sending three bullets straight thru the red dot.

"nice aim kiri." uncle rod said walking into the shooting range.

"thank you." i said sitting the gun down then pulled my hair out of the ponytail it was in.

"wanna go out to eat later on???" keres asked me and i nodded.

"your new body guard coming with us?" i asked.

"girl you know he is...wit his fine ass." she added on.

"always fuckin on somebody..." i mumbled.

"huh?" she asked and i shrugged.

"just thinking out loud." i said then walked out the range.

the range wasn't that far from where the house was so i decided to walk.

it's only a few minutes away...

i made it back to the house and went to my room where i saw one of the maids making my bed,"thank you candace." i said and she quickly looked over her shoulder.

"jesus kiri you scared me, your welcome darling." she said fluffing my pillows.

"have you seen demon??" i asked and she nodded her head.

"she just came in here looking for you and i told her you were at the range with your uncle."

"ohhh okay thank you." i said then grabbed my card and phone from off my dresser.

i walked back out the room and walked into the living room where demon was with some other people ,"demon." i said grabbing her attention.

she looked at me and waited for me to talk,"uhh- me and keres going to get some to eat later sooo-" she cut me off.

"i'll be there text me when y'all leave." she said and went back to talking.

i just stood there for a minute low key eavesdropping but hid around the corner ,"kiri— ain't she the boss niece...she fine as hell." one of them said.

"nah you better back off that's all demon." another said and demon shook her head.

"i'm just her bodyguard..plus i still got baggage that i can't be putting on nobody else...especially her she too good for allat." she said.

maybe i want all that baggage hell-

"KIRI!! you in here?!" keres yelled walking in the house.

"oh heyyy you ready to go my bodyguard already in the car." she said.

"i- sure." i said and looked up, demon was already staring at me.

"c'mon mama." she said tucking her gun in her waistband then headed towards the door.

i followed behind her and got in the car with her, i didn't wanna be in a car with keres and her bodyguard...no telling what might happen.

as she started driving my anxiety started acting up, my leg started bouncing and i placed my finger in my mouth and started chewing.

"stop biting ya nails." demon said knocking my hand down.

"mmcht demon-"

"nah what's wrong with you, i notice you be doing that shit when you get nervous." she said making me look over at her.

her eyes were low and red.

"i'm just i don't know i feel off." i said snd she hummed in response.

"you wanna go somewhere else?" she asked and i shook my head no as she turned into the restaurant parking lot.

she got out the car first, then went to my side and opened the door for me.

i got out then she sat the door back while staring down at me,"what?" i asked.

"i can't look at you?" she asked titling her head to the side.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"demonnnn moveeee-" i said pushing her off my bed.

instead of us going out to eat, me and her ended up watching disney movies in my room while eating pizza and wings.

"girl- just for that i'm finna leave." she said grabbing my can of sprite.

"bitch i'll beat the fuck outta you put it down." i said and she cocked her head to the side.

"what you call me??" she asked placing the soda down then got close to my face.

i backed up until my back was against the wall,"bitch-" i repeated and she grabbed my neck pulling me back up close to her.

girl i will fuck you likeee-

"watch ya mouth ma'kiri." she said looking me in my eyes.

"okay..." i said barely above a whisper and she let out a soft laugh moving back.

"i'm finna go lay down." she said.

"you finna go to sleep???" i asked and she nodded.

"kiri thats you and keres be up all damn night, imma go sleep in the guest room just because i don't feel like driving home." she said.

"demonnn come on stay up." i said standing up on my bed.

"kiri not tryna like be weird— but i can see your boobs from this angle." she said making me wrap my cover around me.

i had on a crop top, that was way too cropped and undershorts.

"better??" i asked.

"yes now i can focus on the convo more." she said and i shook my head.

"horny muthafucka..." i said shaking my head.

"yeah i'm out." she said walking out my room.

"hullll boyyy." i said laying down and got on my phone.

"kiri i will block you don't start blowing my phone up." she said once the facetime call connected.

"demon-" she hung up before i could even finish.

"imma go buss that door the fuck down." i said getting up and grabbed a bobby pin.

i went to the guest bedroom and twisted the doorknob and the door opened,"kiri what the fuck mane." she said sitting up.

"hey bestie." i said smiling.

"no- get the fuck out." she said and my smile dropped.

"rude ass..." i mumbled walking back to my room.