27

some months later
ma'kiri💙

"demon move back damn yeen gotta touch me 24 fuckin 7

"demon move back damn yeen gotta touch me 24 fuckin 7." i snapped at her and she scrunched up her face.

"can't wait for you to drop my damn son been acting moody as fuck." she said then turned away from me and faced the wall.

i rolled my eyes before turning on my side and stared at the nightstand,"baby..." i mumbled no answer.

"bae- demon!" i yelled and she jumped up.

"don't talk to me ma'kiri." she said and i smacked my lips.

"babyyyy i'm hungry."

"wouldn't be hungry if yo take yo fat ass to sleep."

ain't even gonna lie that hurt my feelings-

i didn't say anything else as a tear rolled down my cheek, i laid back down.

"mama..." she said then leaned over to look at my face.

"oh my damn- fine i'll go to cookout and get you sumn the hell you want??" she asked as she got out of bed.

"i don't want you to leave..." i sniffled and she ran her hand down her face.

"mane you and this damn baby gonna kill me." she said before putting on a pair or sweats.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"you sure you gonna be ready to announce it today???" demon asked as she brushed my hair back.

"yes i'm sure..." i mumbled more to myself.

today it was gonna be a get together down at the lake, and of course i was going so i figured why not go ahead and just let the baby bump tell the story.

i handed her a clip and she clipped my hair back for me before placing a soft kiss on my neck,"i love you baby." she whispered in my ear making me smile.

"i love you more daddy." i said turning around and looked at her.

"alright now go get dressed." she said before smacking my ass and walked out the room.

"heavy handed muthafucka..." i mumbled rubbing my ass.

i quickly slipped into the dress i picked out to wear then slipped on a pair of white sandals.

i put on some lashes that made my eyes pop but weren't too dramatic with highlight.

i used black liner on my lips before spreading lipgloss over my lips.

(the best combo to ever exist 😩)

"ma'kiri!! hurry up!!" demon yelled and i smacked my lips before walking to the living room.

she was standing by the door on her phone then looked at me and licked her lips,"shii- i mean we can be a lil late..." she mumbled as her eyes roamed my body.