36

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

"demonnn moveee." i said laughing as she hugged me.

"you look so fuckin pretty mama." she said kissing my cheek.

"thank you baby..." i said turning around and held her face.

she pecked my lips then i looked over at zarek who was chilling.

he sat up staring at the tv while stuffing the remote in his mouth,"hand it here papa..." i said then took the remote out his hands and his face started frowning up.

"you think i give a fuck about that lil pout nigga.." i said getting in his face and started full on crying.

"see i can never play wit yo ass." i mumbled picking him up and started rocking him.

"girl you done made my son upset..move." demon said grabbing him from me.

"whatever..." i mumbled then grabbed my phone.

"bitchhh you finally 20!!! and guess the fuck what bitch?!" lucky yelled through the phone making me laugh.

"girl we gonna be off the d'usse tonightttt!!!" she said and held up two bottles of d'usse up close to the screen.

"girl you tryna have me all kinda sick tomorrow." i said laughing and she nodded her head.

"of course i am, when's the last time you've let yourself have a break??? yeah your a mommy but you can still have fun." she said and i sighed cause she was right.

"fine...as long as you throw in some pink whitney bitch." i said and she nodded her head.

"i gotchuu— BAE!!" she yelled out.

"what bitch!!!"

i watched her face drop,"YOU AINT FINNA CALL ME NO BITCH-" then the phone hung up.

i shook my head then looked up at demon who held a sleeping zarek.

"go ahead and put him in his car seat before he wake up." i said and she nodded her head then went to the living room.

i made sure i grabbed everything i needed then went downstairs.

demon was looking at her phone with her face scrunched up while holding zarek car seat.

"what's wrong??" i asked and she handed me the phone.

"you might wanna see this." she said.

i looked down at the message.

rod: kiri mama might be there i don't know, she called me at a time i was multi tasking and it kinda slipped the get together we have for kiri.

my mouth gaped open then i handed demon her phone back,"she got one time to say some slick shit and her near to death ass getting kicked out." i said as i walked out the door.