10

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

"demon..." i said following behind her.

she hasn't been talking to me as much unless i'm actually going somewhere.

"come on you act like you can't fuckin talk to me no mo, i'm sorry- i didn't mean what i said i would like to have a relationship with you." i said and she stared at me for a minute then continued what she was doing.

"oh my fuck." i said and started poking her side she didn't even budge.

"kiri you make me drop this weed, imma drop kick yo ass." she said as she put it into the grinder.

"i'll come back and talk to you when you high." i said rolling my eyes and walked back up to my room.

"uhhh....what you doing in my closet???" i asked keres who jumped.

"my bad, i was looking for my shoes." she said standing up.

"and you thought they were in my room why??"

"because you know we use to get ready in your room a lot and you'll just put all our stuff up together." she said.

"last time we went somewhere was a few weeks ago keres why look for them now???" i asked and she didn't say anything before walking out my room.

"keres-"

"what ma'kiri damn." she snapped turning around.

"bitch watch ya tone i wanna know why you going through my shit." i said

"fine i was hiding something in there." she said  making me quickly turn around and go to my closet.

"UNCLE RODD!!" i yelled and keres quickly came in my room.

"you fuckin snitch!" she said grabbing my hair pulling me back.

"bitch get off me!!" i yelled grabbed her wrist yanking her down onto the ground with me.

"fuck is wrong wit you tryna hide drugs in my closet?!" i said while punching her.

i felt somebody pick me up as uncle rod helped keres off the ground,"what the hell going in in here?!" he yelled looking between the both of us.

"rod you know how you said we kept getting those pounds of drugs stole from us???" jai asked.

"yeah-"

"well they've actually been hidden in kiri's closet." he said.

"i ain't—"

"hold on i wasn't about to blame you kiri, i know you wouldn't plus you don't even know where we keep it at...only keres would know." jai said pointing at her.

"plus...her fingerprints all over the bag. she was smart and wiped them off the room doors." jai said and rod then looked at keres.

"keres....come on." he said yanking her out my room.