Part 2: Confrontation and Discussion

POV: Kiyotaka

   It's the night of my first day at school, currently in my dorm. I guess it's not too bad to be free from "that place" after all since I'm curious to know what the futu-.....

Knock...
Knock knock knock...
Knock...

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka" a low-toned voice rang.
"Do NOT Open the door." it continues.
...
"Do NOT Worry... I am your ally."
I almost cracked my composure for a few moments.
"What do you want from me? How do you know me?"
I asked, trying to hold all my pieces together.

"I know you."
....
What?

"I know who you are.

Where you from

What you've done

What you will do

I know all..."

...

'Please don't tell me...' I thought I doubt he could say it righ-

"White Room"

*cracked

I lost my composure once again, the second time of the day. I don't know who or how this person knows "that place", seems like I have to play more safely.

"I want to talk. Would you kindly open the door?" he said. It seems like I got cornered now, so I decided to open the door.

*clack

???: Ya-hoo~

POV: Torikachi

"Pardon the intrusion~~," I said politely to "him" as he open the door for me to come in.

"So..." he started to state. "You are the one who wanted to talk to me because I noticed you staring at me on the bus."

Aw man... I thought I could surprise Ayanokouji-kun a bit there. Well, it doesn't matter anymore because I wanted to state everything to him what I know.

"I'm wondering how you know about "place". "That man" couldn't be that careless about such trivial things," he asked me, probably knowing how his "father" operates that place.

"I've never been to "that place" physically, but I have physical evidence," I said to Ayanokouji. "You probably asking why and how could I obtain that, aren't you?"

I said as I play the recordings and voiced documentaries from that place from Author-sama (plot convenience) well... probably from my previous life as much information as possible.

"From your perspective, I already know that you've put yourself in danger, and your parents are also-..."

"You don't need to worry about them since I don't have one at the start." I lied as easily as I breathe. 

"I see..."

"Put aside that topic, I want to discuss the main point we having our confrontation at this place."

"I see that you came prepared," Ayanokouji said.

"I wanted to make a contract," I said. "I will help and protect your freedom from "that man" and provide every information you need regarding this school. In exchange, you will consider me as a friend, a genuine one, instead of a mere tool as everyone else."

"What do you mean about that?"

"I know at the moment, you will consider humans as tools. You use things, sacrifice things to live, to win. Am I wrong?" I asked