V10-P1: Why is it still here?

POV: Torikachi

The midterms of our third semester had finished, and no one in my class got expelled yet.

This could lead to the Class Poll exam coming up soon, which was my intention because I could get rid of them easier.

Speaking of which, the announcement will be here in today's homeroom.

As soon as the homeroom starts, Sae-sensei expressed a vulnerable expression on her face while looking at me.

'So I was right, huh...?' I thought as I turned my gaze towards the podium to hear the announcement.

"I am here for a special announcement..." Sae-sensei stuttered, as she still could not believe this moment to happen in front of her eyes.

Even though I warned her beforehand, she still could not believe that this day will come.

(Time skip the Class Poll exam explanation)

POV: Kiyotaka

"W-WHAT?!! THIS IS NONSENSE, SENSEI!" Shouted Hirata, as this new special exam specifically for the first year is cruel just because no one has ever been expelled yet in this batch.

However, I knew that this is from that man's doing.

I could not do anything against it but comply, and our class's feelings were mutual.

"This special exam has concluded from the higherups. I could not do anything against it." Replied Chabashira-sensei.

Without a doubt, the most useless will be disposed of, and seems like Torikachi did not warn the class about this as I looked at them shocked like it is nearly the end of the world for them.

It is relatable, considering attending this school is already a blessing for all students, but this is too much for them.

From afar, I could see Torikachi's grin while mumbling about something regarding this exam. He looked serious about this, but I am fully aware of he did not care about this in the slightest.

'I guess the Chairman has been suspended.' I thought as I remember what Torikachi told me about this special exam.

"You will be fine." He told me.

From the sentence, I assumed that there will be threats for me to get expelled, but it failed eventually.

*timeskip to dismissal

POV: Torikachi

The important moment is finally here, and I know what I must do exactly at the moment.

I am currently waiting for the person who I wanted to meet on the floor below the rooftop, to discuss our current situation in this school, and to do what I must do.

I could've let Kiyopon do it after the exam, but I wanted to do it as soon as possible.

Five minutes later, the fated person came to the destination and waved at me.

"What is it that you wanted to talk to me about, Torikachi-kun?" He asked as soon as my figure enters his vision.

"Even though I could let someone else do this job, later on, it bugs me when I'm unable to act in this kind of situation," I answered.

"What are you talking about, Torikachi-kun?" He replied. "What are you implying about the test?"

"It's nothing significant, Yousuke. I just wanted to check on you often. You looked restless when you heard the announcement, didn't you?" I asked.