V4-P3: Epilogue and results

POV: Kiyotaka

I am currently arriving at room 402 for the final meeting. As soon as I walk into the room, claiming to be the only person to come to this room early...

And I see Ichinose, lying on the floor, exposing herself. I couldn't help but look at her intentively.

I look at her thighs, then her legs, her face, her breast, then back to her thighs.

As I continued to stare at her body, a notification popped up from my phone.

[It's fine. Don't be shy. :P] A text from Torikachi. I don't even know why he would send me this kind of message while I'm inspecting Ichinose.

As I look away from Ichinose, her phone rings with a default school-programmed ringtone. Ichinose starts to open her eyes, yawning from her beauty sleep.

"O-Oh... Hello Ayanokouji-kun." She greets me with those beautiful blue eyes.

"Hello, Ichinose. Have you had a good sleep?" I replied with a question.

"Ahahaa... I guess you could say so..." she replied while playing with her hair. "So, from what I heard from the school, there's only Rabbit and Dragon group are still in the test. Do you know what it implies for?"

Ichinose asked me an unexpected question. From what I've heard from Torikachi, Ryuuen only targeted class B, since our class already claimed the spots dealing with class A's VIPs.

For the Horse group, Torikachi has already taken care of it. He told me that he managed to fool Totsuka Yahiko in class A to submit the wrong name. Therefore, it's another outcome #4. (Plot convenience.)

Lastly, the Dragon group. According to Torikachi, since Kushida revealed herself to Ryuuen, the group will trigger outcome #1. It's inevitable for him to do anything about the group itself, other than testing Kushida.

And for my group, I guess I could manage to trigger outcome #4. With my strategy in hand, I'm sure I could bait one of them.

"I don't know what you mean, Ichinose." I lie as easily as I breathe.

"Honestly I just hope that we could go for outcome #1 together." Said Ichinose. From her perspective, the outcome matches her ideal, but not for the rest. We all wanted to reach class A, so Ichinose's ideal is by far the most 'naive'.

"The feeling is mutual." I said.

Everyone in the room is here for the final meeting. After this meeting, everyone has the chance to submit the VIP to reach outcome #1. But...

*a few moments later...

POV: Torikachi

[Rabbit Group has ended the exam.]

It's about time, huh. Kiyotaka had done his works right to the canon plot this time. I'm not expecting much since I interfered too much in this exam, but it did work out after all.

I managed to bait Totsuka Yahiko from class A to submit the wrong VIP of the Horse Group, using Hashimoto. And I also have an extra 50.000 private points from it. I'm starting to get rich again.

Anyway, I am currently resting myself at the cafe where I met Ryuko a few days ago since they will be here afterward.

As I glance over the ocean view, I overheard their conversation.

Kiyotaka, Horikita, Hirata, Karuizawa, and Sudou.

People would say it's an unusual group but they are here to discuss the test they recently managed to get through.

As I continue to eavesdropping their conversation, Ryuuen shows up, claiming that he already won the test because of Kushida's betrayal. But sorry Ryuuen, if you managed to defeat me, train for another 100 years.