Y2V1-P3: The calm before the storm

POV: ???

"You're trying to drop a hint here, aren't you?" I asked the person who will be in charge of the deed for me, and my will in the future soon enough.

"No no." The female figure replied. "There are no such hints that I need to hide from you. After all, he was the one you were aiming for. I have my own target."

"So will we be cooperating? To discard them?" I asked.

"If it's possible, then I believe we can. With 4 of us working together, they won't have any chances to handle us." She replied.

"Then it is settled that we will be cooperating then." Said an old male figure.

"It is what it is. You should even be grateful that I'm willing to cooperate with you after everything you've done." She said.

"Everything you will accomplish will be returned with honor." Said the man.

There was nothing but eternal silence within the room. One might be discomforted by the possible outcome, one will be satisfied, as long as the goal will be achieved.

POV: Torikachi

I am feeling weird today...

In a bad way.

Everything I've done now is according to my plan, but I'm feeling something horrible is approaching.

My sister is here, so I must act more cautiously toward every plan in the future.

She might not have the knowledge of this world that I am fully aware of every outcome, but she could cause a disturbance the longer she stays here.

I will settle things with her after this annoying pairing exam. Until then, I have the perfect candidate to expel.

The evidence I submitted could cause them expelled, sooner or later.

All I need to do is to snap, then they will be done for.

As for my sister, I do not intend to do anything to her at the moment.

It could be solved peacefully, or be solved in a hard way depending if things escalate.

Or perhaps, I'm just thinking too much. It's already 2:30 AM anyway, and I still have class tomorrow.

'I guess old habits never die...' I thought as I remember how much I stayed up late during my previous life.

*time skip towards the end of the exam.

It seems like everything happened according to the original plot from the light novel series, and the scores remain the same...

Except for me of course.

The scoreboard in front of me currently displayed the score of everyone in the class, which did not change much compared to the light novel.

However...

"Huh... Torikachi... scored the maximum across the board?" Said a male voice, who happened to be one of the perverts in the class, Ike Kanji.

Indeed, I already intended to score maximum across the board in order to protect myself.

However...

"Torikachi, your total score with your partner is 950, which is currently standing in first place in this exam. You will receive your rewards after today's announcement."

Now this is getting interesting, as I had my doubts about my so-called sister scoring a little bit lower than 90, as her OAA suggests her average to be around 81 in terms of Academic Ability. Perhaps, she paid the private points in order to buy the test score.