SS#12: The actual talk

So... a rewind. Y'all might be curious about the conversation between Tori and Kei in the previous chapter, so here ya go.

================================================================================

"What are you doing here, Karuizawa Kei?" I asked the figure who had been waiting for Yousuke to leave the place.

A minute of silence passed.

'No response, huh...' I thought as I attempted to leave the area.

"W-WAIT!" Shouted a female noise. "You noticed me all along, didn't ya?"

"What do you want from me now, Karuizawa?" I asked. "Anything related to your relationship?"

As I ask about her relationships, her cheeks got red immediately, as I was expecting her to ask me about Kiyotaka.

Congrats, Kiyopon. Your first girlfriend had Stockholm's Syndrome.

"S-so... Apparently, I've found myself, someone I liked." She spoke as she was scratching her head. "Y-yeah... I've fallen for someone else, and I just wanna ask if you could consult me if I should... you know..."

Unable to finish her sentence, she kept on her mumbling, as she was expecting me to help her to confirm if she could date Kiyotaka or not.

But... I should not speak his name, as she's not fully aware of me knowing their current relationship.

"Sure. I could help you with it at the moment, as I still have free time." I said.

"Great!" She complied. "Let's go to the music club room. You have activities later on right?"

To be blunt, I did not expect her to be aware of certain club activities. I guess Kiyotaka asked her to do a certain investigation on me.

Which, I don't mind at all. I don't really expect him to trust me wholeheartedly during this time.

"Sure. We could talk about it on our way there." I agreed to her request.

As we were on our way to the music club room, she told me about how great Kiyotaka is when he told her that he could protect her as he promised throughout the year, and even told me how horrible he was at the beginning.

As we reached the music club room, she asked me the final question.

"Torikachi-kun. Should I, like... really date him?" She asked slowly. "After everything I've told you about him, what do you think?"

"Karuizawa," I told her. "It does not matter how horrible he is from your point of view."

"Huh?" She was utterly confused by my response. "What do you mean?"

"Meaning, that as long as you accept him as a whole, then I am sure he would feel mutual." I continued as I put my finger up my lips. "But... I think you should not confess him now."

"Heh...? Why is that?" Karuizawa got curious about my advice.

"Just wait... and observe. Everything will piece in eventually for you." I said. "You sure are a lucky girl, Karuizawa," I whispered.

"Heh... don't flatter me with that. Bye-bye." She leaves the room as Ryuko walked into the music club room, displaying a very horrifying expression.

"Care to explain, Tori?"

This might probably be one of the scariest expressions Ryuko had ever made ever since we were a couple.

"Ryuko... I can explain,

AND DON'T PULL OUT THAT EGGPLANT!!"

================================================================================

Yeah... A little bit rushed.

But again, this is an SS, so I wanted to keep this short.

Idk what to write in this afterwords.

Oh yeah...

Lemme check my drafts a bit.

So, Vol 11 will be a bit short, considering there's only the Commander exam settled in place.

Will Torikachi be able to stop Tsukishiro from his doing to tackle the exam?

Or the result will be the same?

Until the next Volume.

PEACE!!!!