Y2V1-P1: For those troubles and Reunion?

POV: Torikachi

Our year of being sophomores has arrived and I am looking forward to meeting with the first years at the meet-and-greet today.

Ever since pre-Christmas, I have had a gut feeling that trouble is coming, but it does not involve anything in school.

As I head to class, I can see many of my classmates greeted me with respect as ever. As expected considering I helped the class without other classes knowing.

Except for Ryuuen and Arisu.

So far, the only person who might not know about my involvement in competitions is Ichinose.

Speaking of her, it seems like she holds her feelings for Kiyotaka now, but I still feel bad for her because Kiyotaka has already dating Karuizawa.

Sae-sensei enters the room as the room is full to announce the OAA and our next special exam.

"Take a seat, I have two announcements to inform the class."

*skipping the explanation of OAA and the pairing exam

It sounds like the rules are still the same as in the light novel. This will be easier for me to take action later on.

Now, I only need to do a few things to execute my final plan.

But first of all, I should go to the meet-and-greet. I need more information to confirm if my gut feelings were true or not.

"Where are you going, Torikachi-kun?" Asked the cover-up leader of the class, Horikita Suzune.

"I'm going to the meet-and-greet for investigation. You guys can start preparing what I guided you yesterday." I answered as I leave the classroom for my classmates to prepare themselves.

*to the ceremony.

I am currently observing the freshmen who are currently at the meet-and-greet.

Not a single student from class 1-D came, which is already expected from the original light novel.

I can see that Ichinose is still doing her job to meet up with other freshmen with a friendly approach. Quite an Ichinose-like way of doing things.

However, as I continue to look around, I can see a familiar presence.

As soon as I see the student, my eyes widen and confirmed my gut feelings were correct.

Why is she here?

Is she here to bring me back?

Or is she here just to attend school?

Or did he hire her?

But,

Confirmed that my gut feelings were correct, I put up a smirk just to see that particular girl again.

She is my so-called sister, from my previous world.

It seems like her soul is in the bloodline of the Kizutsu family, which is quite unexpected for her.

Her face, her hair, they are all familiar to me.

The hair dyed black, those blue eyes, they are all reassembled to that one body.

'I guess this will be the most troublesome year for me.' I thought as I ignore her presence to spy on other people.

Amasawa Ichika is here, Yagami Takuya is here.

Very good, very good.

However, I do not think that my so-called sister is fully aware of this universe that we currently live in. She might though this is her chance of reincarnation. After all, it has been more than seventeen years in total since I last see her.