V5-P1: Planning for the Sports Festival

POV: Kiyotaka

I am currently at the Pallet Cafe, with Horikita, Hirata, and Karuizawa. We are discussing our previous zodiac exam.

"So that's how they sorted out the VIPs of the groups." Spouted Karuizawa. "It was THAT easy?"

"That might not be true." Said Horikita. "When we discuss things like this, chilling in a cafe, we could figure this out easier instead of in the middle of the exam. We didn't have time to prepare for the test, too."

"But honestly, it was quite unexpected that Torikachi already prepared for the exam beforehand." Said Hirata. "I don't know how he got the information, but the information that he gave me was correct."

"I guess he's part of the student council after all..." said Horikita restlessly. She still holds grudges for him for not informing her about it.

Currently, Torikachi's position as a secretary is only known by a few people, including this group, President, and Secretary Tachibana.

Not even more than 40% of the student council members knew his existence among them.

He kept his presence hidden well.

I'm feeling his presence somewhere nearby, in this cafe, eavesdropping on our conversations.

I sent a message to him.

[What do you think about this?] I asked.

[Dunno. :P

Everything seems normal to me. I intervened too much in our zodiac exam, resulting in us being in class B. Even though it messed up my original plans, I think things will work out just fine.]

[What do you mean?] I asked.

[I already made countermeasures. I won't do anything at Sports Festival, I would just let things happen as they should be.]

[You'll get to know the rules tomorrow.] He continued.

"Had anyone told you not to use your phone during discussions, Ayanokouji-kun?" Asked Horikita while looking at me coldly.

I could only answer her question with a stare and excuses.

*next day

"I am here to inform the class about an important announcement." Said Chabashira-sensei.

"W-What is it again, Sensei?" Stuttered Ike, afraid of having another special exam coming up again. "Is it another special exam?"

"Rest assured." Replied Sensei. "I'm here to notify the class about our next event, the Sports Festival."

"Please take one of the handouts and pass it to the back seats." She continued. "And open page 34."

I then flip the handout to page 34, which explains the details of the Sports Festival that we will have on October 10th.

*a whole explanation later (yea I'm lazy to write the information again. Read the light novel pls. I told this will be spoilers.)

"What do you think about this, Ayanokouji-kun?" Asked my devil seatmate with a compass in her hand.

"You just wanted to be with your brother, aren't you, Horikita?" I teased her, resulting in me getting stabbed by the devil's compass.

"Stop with your jokes." said Horikita. "We have a cooperation relationship with Ichinose's class, so I wanted to hear your opinion about this, Ayanokouji-kun."

As I remember what Torikachi told me, we were supposed to pair up with class A in this event, but he intervened too much so that we got paired up with the former class B instead.