V7-P2: Confrontation and aftermath

POV: Kiyotaka

Today is the final day of the second semester, which is the day that Karuizawa will be tormented by Ryuuen, but it has been already been my plan to confront him.

Even after all this time, Torikachi kept his true presence hidden from other classes. Class 1-C, my current class had been aware of his capabilities since the start of the year, the proof was when he exposed Kushida to the class.

Speaking of Kushida, she returned to her cheerful self at the moment, despite her real identity having been exposed. Torikachi did make a miracle happen within a single year, now she will not attack any of us, nor she will continue to betray the class.

I guess it is time for me to enter Ryuuen's playing field, huh?

The class has ended, but Karuizawa has an uneasy expression on her face. Her friends invited her to tag along, but she denied their requests and gave me a worried look, I am sure that this is Ryuuen's doing.

As there are only me and Chabashira-sensei left in the classroom, I should tell her about everything that is currently happening, along with the deal with the former President Horikita.

*flashback

"What if we expel him? Even if it will stain a mark for the Student Council?"

"Then you will have my full cooperation."

*flashback end

"Do you happen to know about the class's current situation, Chabashira-sensei?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Haven't we settled everything now?" She replied.

"What makes you want to reach class A so desperately, while you didn't show any interest about it to other students?"

"Every teacher does want to reach to the top. Even I am not an exception. If I haven't withheld the class's information, in the beginning, I would be serious about doing so." She said as she attempts to leave the classroom.

"No, that's not what I am trying to imply. I should inform you that Ryuuen is currently targeting Karuizawa. This incident might cause her to drop out, and Torikachi told me that there will be penalties for expulsions."

"W-what do you mean?" Chabashira-sensei asked with a confused look on her face.

"Which means that Karuizawa will drop out and our class will deserve penalties for doing so, so I might need the help here."

"I neither have the will nor the obligation to interfere with student's affiliations. So if I'm able to stop them, there will still be a second time. Am I correct?"

"Indeed," I answered. "However, I can solve this with my own hands. You can interpret it as much as you like."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"It means that he will set it once and for all, Sensei." Said a voice that goes towards the classroom, with a grin on his face.

"T-Torikachi?" Asked Chabashira-sensei. "Did you set this up, Ayanokouji?"

"Who knows?" I said. "Perhaps he has something left to tell us."

As we glance at Torikachi, he responded with a grim look on his face.

"Who knows? Maybe I'm here to enjoy the talk? Or I'm here to witness everything?" He said. "It's time to go, Kiyotaka. I'm sure you know what you are going to do. And do not worry. I've prepared everything."

"What is this, Torikachi?" Asked Chabashira-sensei as we attempt to leave the classroom. "You seem to look like you know everything from the start."