SS1: Cracking the S-system

POV: Torikachi

I begin to realize something. The S-system here seems interesting. As a member of the student council, in private. The information is more useful than I anticipated.

Let's talk about point deduction. There was a saying: You reap what you sow.

In summary:

-5cp for tardiness or absent

-2cp for each minute of using cellphone or distractions during class

-50cp per student expelled

That's during class hours, what about special exams, such as our second year's island exam, event selection exam, class poll, .etc

Well...

For those special exams, there will be one rule:

The most criticized or the last place in ranking will be expelled, no matter if it's a group or an individual.

The rules didn't explain by the President himself, but it's from my knowledge in my past life. Turns out it can be extremely useful in the future.

Moreover, there is also an increase in class points as well.

For example:

Exams, no matter if it's midterm or final exam, the most you can get is 100cp. The higher class's average, the more cp you will be rewarded.

After midterms, we've received 79cp, meaning that 79 is our class average. Divide by 2, we get the passing grade, which is 39.5, and round up to 40.

That's the reason that Sudou's missed 1 point in English in the midterms. But we decided to buy 1 point for it.

Even if it's the first time the school has to encounter such an offer, but the rules, even if they haven't stated it out, the default price is still 100k private points.

Sounds pricey, but it has to be done. Sudou's expulsion will plant a seed of regret in our class. So it's our job to help him, and he will help us.

Moreover, there are special exams. Its results will depend on the performance in every class.

If you do well, you receive well and vice versa.

And now. With everything within my hands. Everything is going along with my plan. The more I intervene in the main story, the more messed up I become. That's the reason why I told the President I will be the secretary in private, without anyone knowing except those involved in my application.

I might have to intervene Kushida as strongly as possible, even if I have no choice but to go off the main plot. This universe will change its route to a new one. I'm not that disappointed. It's good to try new experiences too.

'And I want more private points...'

I thought as I silently pouted. Our next chance to get more private points is the island exam. I already know the results for it...

"I guess it's better here after all..."