Forbidden Love (Luca x Mermaid Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

This shall be a Romeo and Juliet themed story.

No you two won't die in the end...let's just say Sea Monsters and Mermaids don't really get along.

Everything would take place under the sea.

Luca and you are 15.

____________________________________

Luca's POV

I was watching over the fish eat up before I have to come back to my parents.

My mom can be really protective...

Number 1, land monsters

Number 2, we'll die if we were spotted

And number 3, the there is danger in the ocean too...

Right after the fish is all fed up, we head back to the seaweed farm, have them return into their den.

"Hi Mom, Im back."

My mom swim towards me, checking whether Im hurt or not.

"Did you hide from the boats?"

She kept asking me so many questions. Its the same answer.

No Im not dead...

"Good, now come on, its time to eat."

So we swam to the table and began to eat up a seaweed special lunch.

It was the usual for all of us, my mom bragging about other sea monsters.

However my dad brought up mermaids...

"Lorenzo, you know mermaids are nothing but spoiled fish in the sea! Just because they have a half beautiful human face and curves and a fishy bottom! Why in the world would they swim by?"

"They just wanna check on us, plus King Triton is the ruler."

"King Triton?" I asked with curiosity, I didn't know we actually had a king.

"Oh yes, he's strong, handsome, and really wealthy, he's even made peace with the sharks!"

Woah! That's incredible!

"Wish I get to meet him." I said looking down at my plate.

Then grandma cleared her throat wanting to talk. "Maybe it'll be nice to visit the mer palace, I heard there's a ball happening."

"A ball?"

"Its a fancy way to call it a dance party Luca." My dad explained.

"Hmm, I think it'll be fun for all of us! Oh!! I've been saving a cute suit for you son!"

Cool! My first time going to a ball with the mermaids!

Y/n's POV

I looked out my window to see the other mermaid girls hanging outside the palace...While Im stuck inside due to my father's orders as a princess...

I felt a tap from my pet octopus Rossa.

"I wish I could just spend one day outside of the castle...without my father around..."

I kept talking to myself, even Rossa comforted me, understanding what Im going through.

Until I've heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!."

It was my maid Sienna, who is a sea folk.

"Ciao princess, you need to get ready for the ball." She grabbed the dress I'll be wearing for tonight, while I still look out the window.