Hunting Part 2 (Guido x Sea Monster Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

Guido has captured you but instead of killing you or doing something much worse...he instead gives you shelter and treated you like a young lady.

Does he gave a soft spot for you?

Let's find out.

Once again, long ass part.

(Little spoiler alert: tiny makeout session)

____________________________________
Guido's POV

I woke up from my sleep, no joke...having Y/n cuddling with me felt safe and cozy. I couldn't resist the smell of her hair.

I looked around my room, no mess or damaging.

Hmm, its only 7:35am.

Maybe I should do take her out to breakfast! something special for a bella, while Ercole isn't up. Its the best opportunity to be myself for a few hours and maybe get to know Y/n, and keep her safe from him.

I see her waking up on my chest and looked at me.

Wow...even up close her eyes are stunning.

"Buon Giorno Bella." I said softly and she sat up, stretching her arms out. I tried not to look because...when it comes to girls...I get very nervous...I think most of them are beautiful.

She has some curves, so I got up from bed but I felt a hand placed on my shoulder.

I turned to look down at her. I was waiting for a response from her but nothing.

"Yes?" I asked softly.

She looks down and turns red. "Y-you were very cozy last night."

I blushed red around my cheeks and looked away...

I cleared my throat "Let me take you out for breakfast, you go take a shower and get dress."

She nods and I showed her the bathroom.

Wish I could help her but I don't wanna invade her privacy.

"C-can you help me Guido?"

Mama mia...

"Let me show you how its done." I showed her how to turn on the shower faucets and how to bathe, what items to use to clean yourself.

She slowly gets it.

Once she placed her hand near the water...her hand turned to a teal green color...

Wait...when she gets wet...she turns to her monster form?...dio mio...

She starts taking off her robe and I immediately looked away once she entered.

Then the curtains shifts, the best opportunity to turn back and go brush my teeth...

I could see her shadow through the shower curtains...her tail sways around like a feline...her sea hair swayed around like a fresh sea flower...

Cosí bello~

Ugh...

What am I doing?!

Give her some privacy pervertito...

I finishes brushing my teeth and walked out of the bathroom to go change into some new clothes to wear.

I went to comb my hair for a finishing touch. Until I heard footsteps coming from the bathroom...it was just Y/n coming o-

Mama mia!!

I pulled her close to the bed and shut the door quickly without anyone seeing!!!

I turned to look at Y/n looking scared...