Hey. It has been a While

A/N: Look, I'm sorry for not uploading a new chapter ever since... Oh wow, more than a freaking year. Anyway, I was thinking about putting this story well... a Haitus.  Sorry if this disappoints you, if you liked this story.

But.

I have been working on a new story that will probably keep me motivative on writing. 

this will be a "short" sneak peak of my new story.

=====+=====

As the sun sets on the horizon. Four individuals stood on top of the airship landing pad on top of the building while enjoying the view. One of the four starts a conversation with another from his right. His name is Richard "Dick" Simmons. He wears a full futuristic armour covered from the head, face to toe with a body suit, and coloured in maroon with a gold visor. His primary weapon is a rocket launcher, and his secondary is a submachine gun.

Simmons: Hey.

The person next to him is Dexter Grif. He wears the same armour as Simmons but coloured in orange instead of maroon. His weapons are the Brute shot(or the Grif Shot as he refers to it), a heavy grenade launcher with a blade slung onto its bottom, and a battle rifle.

Grif: Yeah.

Simmons: Do you ever wonder why we're here?

Grif: Well-

Before Grif answers his questions, another individual right next to him joins the discussion and answers for him.

Blake: It's one of our life's great mysteries, isn't it? why are we here? 

Her name is Blake Belladonna. She and her fellow teammate and friend next to her stood out amongst the four. Unlike Grif and Simmons, who wore the same armour and covered their faces, Blake had long wavy black hair and amber eyes. She wore a large bow on top of her head to hide her cat ears because she is a Faunus. she wore a black buttoned vest with coattails and a single silver button on the front. Underneath this is a white, sleeveless, high-necked, crop undershirt and white shorts with a zipper on each leg along, with black low-heeled boots and full stockings with a colour gradation of black to purple at her ankles. Her emblem is visible on the outside of both thighs just below her shorts in white. On her left arm is a black detached sleeve with a silver cuff around her bicep, and black ribbons are wrapped around both forearms. Her weapon of choice is Gambol Shroud, a sword with three forms(a sword, a pistol, and a kusarigama) and a sheath that can be used as a weapon both sheathed and unsheathed.

Blake: I mean... We have been summoned here for a reason, just to save lives against the dark forces that threaten this world. But why did it choose us? Well... We wouldn't complain about it. (She glances at Simmons and Grif) I don't know you guys, whether you would complain about it or not. (she then stares at the horizon) But why us?

The three stares at Blake for a while in silence.

Yang: Whoa... That's deep.

The last person next to Blake, who broke the silence, is Yang Xiao Long. Like Blake, she is different from the two coloured armoured soldiers. Yang had lilac eyes (that can change into red when angered) and long, thick, wavy bright golden hair. She wore a tan jacket that bares her midriff and had puffy sleeves and black cuffs with two gold buttons. Underneath this, Yang wears a low-cut yellow crop top with her emblem on the left. She also wears a brown belt covered by a pleated brown piece of material reaching, with her symbol emblazoned on the right-most pleat in gold. Underneath this is a long, white, asymmetrical piece of fabric and a pair of tight black spandex compression shorts. She wears a pair of brown knee-high boots and orange over-the-knee socks. The Ember Celica is her primary weapon. It is a pair of shotgun gauntlets that can turn into bracelets when not in use.