Seeing Sabaton: Part 1

AN: Both of us know what I'm gonna tell you now. Go on to YouTube, and check out The Christmas Truce by Sabaton! Oh, and happy Diwali. And Ronaldo saves Ole's job... again.

Ole be like: LOL, just pass to the SIIIIIUUUUUUU-perman.

Time: Next Day

Athena's grey eyes kept wandering over to the Dark god sitting in the driver seat, shaking in quiet anticipation as he raced the car over to the Wembley stadium for the show.

That morning, he had giddily entered the dining table waving two tickets for the live Sabaton concert, and no matter how much Athena protested, she was chosen to be the one to accompany him to the show.

She suspected that he had done that on purpose. Everyone knew how much the somewhat introverted wisdom goddess valued her solitude, and here he was, dragging her along to the undoubtedly loud and chaotic heavy metal concert.

Her cheeks reddened as she realised she had been staring at him for too long, making Athena forcibly look back at the congested road.

The people, it seemed, were slowing down even more than they already were as they saw their 'sexy supercar', as Percy so eloquently put it, roll by.

The normally prideful Athena tried to hide in the sleek, black leather seats, feeling uncomfortable at the people looking at them. There were butterflies fluttering in her stomach, a somewhat unsettling, though not unpleasant feeling that made her feel like a love-struck schoolgirl, a strange, out of place and unnerving self-consciousness that reared its ugly head every time Percy looked at her, his thrice-damned thousand-watt smile dazzling, never straying far from his perfectly edible, delicious looking lips.

Her small, soft hand, which rarely saw anything other than fine, delicate paper and smooth writing utensils, clutched the seat belt tighter, as she shifted uncomfortably in the shotgun seat.

The car gave an almost imperceptible, even for a goddess like her, lurch as Percy stopped at a red light, going from over eighty to zero in less than three seconds.

The solid gold Ferrari was built perfectly aerodynamic, so close to the ground that Athena felt she could reach out and touch the ground from her seat, itself an expensive luxury that only a god could afford. The entire thing was gold plated, a shining piece of art to ever grace the streets, smoothly rolling by the daily traffic and the smoke of the city, a golden lotus in the quagmire of mankind.

The gold was very close to Athena's deep blush as she felt Percy lean back in his seat, extending an arm to wrap around her shoulders as he sighed in content.

Despite her brain screaming at her not to, Athena's body disobeyed, leaning in close to Percy's chest to feel his warmth and comfort, a feeling she dearly missed every time he broke a hug. Her cheek touched the soft fabric of his black t-shirt, making her sigh softly as she felt Percy rub her shoulders.

"Enjoying the day so far, Athena? Olympus knows you needed to get out of that musty old library, and get something physical in. It's a surprise you don't get fat sitting in a chair all day." Percy laughed, poking her toned stomach through the thin t-shirt she wore, making Athena blush harder.

"I'm a war goddess, too, Percy. I'm always in peak condition." Athena mumbled softly, not bothering to look back at him to hide her golden blush. She snuggled into his side, undoing her seatbelt and cursing the gear for not allowing her to slide into his lap.

Her golden cheeks slightly disguised by her bright blonde hair, the wisdom goddess looked out of the window at the day going on in the mortal realm.