Guns and Girls: Part 1

AN: Are you ready for NNN?

I have two to three lemons planned for November, and I hope you will go through the torture I am going through while writing them. One must resist the urge to orgasm, be it by oneself or by a woman or a man.

May you stay strong, and stay true to the way. Satan be with you, comrade.

Happy reading!

Time: A Few Days Later

"Alright then, where are we going?" Percy asked, slightly excited as he was dragged along by Artemis and Asteria to a mystery location.

Artemis turned around to wink at him teasingly, her bright, slightly teasing smile drawing his attention until he was almost unconscious of the world around them, till she was the only person in the world. His body moved on autopilot as he picked up the pace to keep up with the twin goddesses, feeling Asteria's warm, soft hand holding his larger paw as they almost sprinted down the footpath in excitement.

Their enthusiasm was infectious, making Percy's heart beat faster till he was anticipating the thing as well, despite having no prior knowledge about what the thing actually was.

"Well, you know, Jackson," Artemis started, slowing till she was walking along at a regular pace, barely breathing heavily at the long run they had undertaken, the only signs of exertion being the slight sweat that made her pale, creamy skin glisten under the summer sun, making her look even more delicious and inviting than she normally did.

Percy was not far behind the Huntress' however, though his lungs were beginning to burn slightly, he had enough stamina to run a few more miles, nothing like she could, of course. He was more of a berserker, or assault, preferring to stand still and take down enemies or leading the lines to battle against hordes of monsters. In neither, he needed speed nor stamina, unlike the Hunters.

And then, there was Asteria, who would have been positively wheezing had she not used her own domain of healing to ensure that she did not fall behind the two battle-hardened warriors because her body was not as fit as theirs. She wasn't as big on fighting and constant training and sparring as the other two, preferring to stand back as she sniped off enemies, though she much preferred peace over fighting any time of the year.

Luckily, their destination today meant that she would not be so awfully out of her depth.

"Yeah, what do I know?" Percy prompted, making Artemis hesitate a bit, shooting a look at her sister, a silent question in her gleaming silver eyes.

Should she spoil the surprise?

Being met with a smile and a nod, since they were near their destination anyway, Artemis continued, "You remember I took your shotgun a few weeks back, right? When the Hunters and I went to clear the monster nest in Oregon?"

His sea-green eyes swam with confusion, not knowing where this was headed. "Yeah, and you borrowed it again last week, and I have yet to get it back."

He frowned a little, making Artemis smile sheepishly at him as she attached herself to his side, mirroring Asteria on his other side. Trying to take his mind off the fact that she had not returned it yet, she batted her eyelashes up at him, giving him wide doe eyes, her silver eyes swimming with an innocence that made Percy stifle a growl in his throat.

"Well, I really liked using it, so.... we might have done something."

"I know you two are up to something, and it's not that. At least, not the entire thing." He growled, his deep, husky voice that sent little shivers of arousal down their spines, promising pleasurable punishment.