Happy Halloween: Part 2

AN: Here we go again. But before we do, I'm thinking of doing till DWD chapter 70 and then taking a break from this book to write another, going against everything I believe in.

Pros: I don't get bored as much, you get a new book.

Cons: Updates will become erratic and sparse.

Alright, think while you read this chapter, then give me your opinion in the end.

Time: Same Time

Nyx straddled Percy on the sofa, kissing him feverishly, her fists clutching needily at the teasingly thin vest he was wearing.

Seeing her lose her dress, he had followed suit sometime in the night, leaving him in only his pair of navy blue boxers and a thin, almost skin-tight white cotton vest.

She could feel the warmth of his diamond-hard abs, his broad, muscle packed chest gently rising and falling in rhythm with his breaths, and it sent her crazy.

Her hips bucked towards his crotch, her lips never leaving his, ignoring her need for air in favour of the much more addictive taste of his lips. Their lips moved in sync, locked in a hot, steamy kiss as their tongues engaged in a battle for dominance, which Percy won without even putting in an effort.

His hands glided along the sides of her smooth, curvy body, his fingers feeling her slim stomach give way to the gentle swell of her hips, ghosting over the soft, black silk of her panties to stroke her thighs.

Nyx gave a small moan into his lips, making his cock throb painfully in its suffocating, fabric constraints. He felt her warm, soft body pressing against his.

He broke the kiss with great reluctance, choosing instead to stare into her endless onyx eyes, shining with emotion, glazed over with lust. His eyes inevitably dipped down to stare at her delicious cleavage, her black silk bra only adding to the beauty of her pale, flawless milky skin. Her tits were mashed against his chest, the layers of fabric doing nothing to hide the hardness of her stiff nipples pressed against his chest.

His eyes flitted back to her face at the sight of her teeth sinking into the delicious ruby flesh of her lower lip, her onyx orbs staring at him with pure, unadulterated need.

His arms wrapped around her waist of their own volition, holding her as close to his body as he could as she laughed, breaking the peace of the moment and leaning back, moving her hand through her long raven hair in a sexy gesture.

He allowed his eyes to roam over her features shamelessly, drinking in the sexiness of Night in all her glory.

Her laugh was like the sound of twinkling bells, her eyes shining brighter than any star in the pitch-black night sky. Her long, raven hair fell in a gentle cascade of soft silk till her equally gorgeous bubble butt. Her ruby lips, slightly swollen with the passion of his kisses, so delicious and sexy.

Her eyes conveyed an unspoken request, the Primordial too shy to ask him outright.

Percy felt a grin tug at his lips.

"Can you undress me, love?" He asked, his voice soft and gentle, his words soothing, his roaming thoughts anything but.

"Yes, Master." Nyx breathed out equally softly, partly in relief that her Percy did not think she was a kinky slut, her hands already tugging at his vest, pulling it over his head with some effort. Her nimble fingers grazed his skin teasingly as she lifted his shirt over his chest, her onyx eyes stuck to the perfectly tanned skin of his abdomen being revealed in front of her like a delectable Christmas present.