𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢:𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗥

ꨄꨄꨄ

I turned around to find a beautiful red headed woman wearing all red. "And that is the host, I'll be on my way now." Vivian said quickly walking away, "Sandra I want you to meet someone!" Mallory said pulling her away and into the crowd, "Amanda said she wanted to talk to you." Naomi said before the couple walked away leaving me and the goddess alone.

"Lorraine Lillian is the name." She said before shaking my hand. "Cate Blanchett." I replied. "This party...is amazing!" I finally spoke, I had to look down at her a little because she was a bit shorter than me.

"It's great that you're enjoying the party. I've been taking mostly Instagram pictures and drowning my consciousness with alcohol." She said and I laughed, "It's amazing how you could trust so many people in your house that is worth millions!" I say, "Eh...it's a bunch of rich people what could they possibly do. Plus, people guard this house 24/7." She explained as we both walked through the crowd and towards the drinks.

"So..Where is your husband? I could've sworn I put him on the invite list as well." She asked, "Well..I don't know actually." I said slightly chuckling, "Well that's good, because that means you're all mine for the rest of the night." She said which made me blush.

Time skip

It was one in the morning I was extremely drunk, I couldn't find my keys, my car or my husband. Everyone had left and I was still alone, "Ms.Blanchett?" I hear a voice say as I try to clear my vision. "Oh...Lorraine..hello.." I groaned as I sat up and looked around to find maids cleaning up.

"Where's your husband? The party is over." She asked and I shrugged my shoulders, "He must've left." She said helping me up, and I heard her mumble something under her breath like:
"le salaud" but I wasn't sober enough to translate what she said.

She helped me into a room that was most likely a guest room. "You could stay here tonight." She tells me and I stumble onto the bed. Jesus Christ this bed is more comfortable than my own. It's like a cloud!

"I'm right down the hall if you need anything, but it's a long hall." She said before walking out and leaving me in the large, dark bedroom the was only slightly lit-ten up by the dark moon that peaked through the slightly closed curtains.

He left me..
Bastard.

A/N:Mallory and Naomi is Sandra's and Sarah's girlfriend for a different story, Sandra and Mallory for "Dirty Secrets." And Sarah and Naomi for an unreleased story.