𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧:𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗡𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

ꨄꨄꨄ
Time skip

"Lorraine?" I hear Cate call out, "Wait! You can't come in yet!"

Tonight Cate decided on taking me on a date since Vivian took Jacqueline to stay with her for the weekend. "Okay...I'll be waiting..." she said.

I slipped on the dress and some matching heels before look at myself in the mirror.

(THE DRESS)

"You look absolutely divine sweetheart." Cate said as she came and hugged me from behind. "Thank you, Ms.Blanchett." I giggled while turning around and kissing her, I looked down at her outfit and bit my lip. "You look beautiful, Cate."

(HER OUTFIT)

(HER OUTFIT)

"Alright, We don't want to be late for the reservations so we should get going now. Hm?" She hummed and I nodded my head before we made our way to the car. When we arrived Cate put a Blindfold on me and lead me out the car then we kept walking, "I don't think blindfolding me while I'm in heels is the safest..." I say as I hesitantly kept walking. "Really? Okay then...Oh no! Lorraine don't step there!" She said and I flinched before stepping back.

Cate laughed and I playfully shoved her, "That isn't funny!" I argued, "Okay...I'm sorry pumpkin were almost here." She laughed. We walked a little more before she finally stopped me and took my blindfold off, "SURPRISE!" She said and I smiled, "Do you like it?" She asked. "I love it Cate!"

"Good because it costed a lot of money and...I wanted our first date to be perfect."

"Our first date...How about we start our first date?" I say before we sat down. After being served our food Cate picked up her fork and picked up my food with the fork, "You have your own food." I laughed before she poked the fork against my lips repeatedly. "Uhm....I-"

"Eat your food." She said while still poking the fork against my lips. This moment was too funny to not record, so I pulled out my phone and started recording my point of view. I finally let out a laugh before I stop recording. "Your food is getting cold." She said before I finally took the food in my mouth.

As the date was ending Cate pushed the two boxes that stayed on the table the whole time towards you. "Open them." She motioned and I wasted no time to open the boxes excitingly.

When I opened box one which was the smaller box I found a necklace that had my full name on it that was made in small letters.

Lorraine Lillian Curtis.

"Cate it's beautiful!" I said, "Then you'll love the other one." She said motioning me to open the box. I smile into her eyes before opening the box to find a matching bracelet. I began crying while neatly placing the jewelry back into their boxes. "Oh god! Hear I am!...crying over a present! I'm so fucking emotional!" I said she laughed before we both stood up and hugged each other then kissed.

"Merci beaucoup." I Thanked and she kissed the top of my head.