𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫:𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬...

ꨄꨄꨄ

I woke up having the exact memories of last night and thankfully no headache, I stumble out of the room and I try to make a search for Lorraine's bedroom in hopes that she was in there so I could apologize.

I'm honestly surprised she didn't wake me up telling me I had to leave, I searched the rooms and found mostly bathrooms, bedrooms, small library's and a child's bedroom that was the closes to the last bedroom. I opened the bedroom door to find Lorraine and Jacqueline cuddled up in bed sleeping.

Which formed a smile on my face.

I slowly made my way to the bed and gently woke her up. "Cate? What's wrong?" She groaned, "Can we talk about last night...please?" I asked and she nodded before leading me out the bedroom and into her office.

"I'm sorry about last night what I did last night, it was inappropriate...you invited me into your home and I...didn't respect you-" I apologized and kept going but Lorraine interrupted me. "Cate you don't have to apologize, I didn't stop you. And I never said I didn't want it..." she said which shocked me. "What-" I began but the door opened.

"Maman? J'ai faim." Jacqueline said, "Je serai dehors dans une minute." Lorraine answered, "Let's talk later?" She said and I nodded before they left me alone in the large office.

What am I getting myself into..?

Lorraine Lillian's POV

I'm honestly happy my daughter came in, I can't face Cate...I was never taught to share my feelings. For god sakes I wasn't even taught to hug someone properly for twelve years! I'm just glad I could teach my daughter to love in the best way possible.

Maybe it's too early...she just found her husband cheating...this is a lot to handle...maybe for the both of us...

God Lorraine what are you getting yourself into?

Time skip

Around the afternoon my sister took Jacqueline to the park while I stayed home with Cate and we discussed last nights actions. "Y-You enjoyed it?" She stuttered, "Yes, but you were basically drunk I wouldn't want to be taking advantage of you and you just found your husband cheating so I thought it would be weird." I explained and she started crying.

"I'm sorry I'm being so fucking emotional...it's just...Thank you...I've honestly only known you for a few days and...you're just so amazing." She cried before hugging me. I hugged her tightly and she put her head on my shoulder.

"I feel like absolute shit." She said, "Stay here for a while...maybe you'll get better." I offered and she nodded against my shoulder.