𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡:𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥

ꨄꨄꨄ
Three months later

It has been a long three months and let me tell you...a LOT has happened, Cate finally got a divorce and basically moved in with me. Jacqueline accidentally called Cate 'Momma' at an family event and my mother was furious. We haven't spoke in weeks, I feel like I'm maybe I am in the wrong...maybe I shouldn't have a stranger in the house for so long to the point where my daughter accidentally calls her their mother....

Also, I started a makeup line that has been going good so far! It's been no bad reviews and so many celebrities have shouted me out! Like, Vera Farmiga, Lily Rabe, Lori Harvey, and more!

It's also been some sexual tension between me and Cate. And it's also got to the point where she purposely teases me, leaving me horny, and soaking! She knows the things that she does to me and I absolutely hate it!

"Lorraine?.." Cate said snapping me out of my trance, "Yes?" I said. "Your last name is Curtis?" She laughed. "How did you-"

"I was exploring this extraordinary castle! And I found your signature! Can you believe that after three months I still didn't discover half of this house!" She laughed which made me smile, her laugh...her beautiful laugh.

I love this woman, "Can I show you something else you haven't seen?" I said and she nodded.

I led her to the the back door and father into the backyard until we finally found...
"My secret garden..."

ꨄꨄꨄ

ꨄꨄꨄ

"It's beautiful..." Cate said, "Just like you..." I mumbled under my breath. "You know I have very good hearing Ms.Curtis." She said which made me chuckle nervously. "You know..you surprise me everyday with stuff like this." She said. "It's just a thinking place that only Jacqueline and now you know about..."

"Thank you for...trusting me Lorraine." She said and took me by the hand before pulling me in close. "Cate..."

"Shut up and kiss me." She demanded and I wasted no time connecting our lips together. She places her hand on my hip and her hand on my cheek. We kissed until we were both out of breath and it was magical...

"That was extraordinary..." Cate said and I snorted. "I love when you do that!" I laughed, "Do what?" She said. "Extraordinary...that word coming out of your mouth is repetitive and amazing!" I say. "Oh piss off!"

"That too!"

"Come on...let's go eat lunch."