𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡:𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

ꨄꨄꨄ

During the overnight flight emotions, feelings and truths were shared. Cate cried in her Lover's arms letting out any emotion that she held in ever since the day that she was raped. Lorraine silently cried feeling guilty as she remembered the hatred that she felt for someone that was innocent, she hated herself for making it seem like she was the victim when in reality Cate was the one suffering not her.

Lorraine felt as if she needed to do any and everything to help Cate with her trauma.

Lorraine Curtis's POV

"I'm so sorry my love." I apologized as I held her in my arm's, "Just..Just hold me..please.." Cate cried and I held her tight.

We held each other until we fell asleep in each other's arms. Cate explained to me about how she filed a police report but she wasn't answered yet, that angered me. She was raped and they aren't doing anything!

If they won't solve it I will. No rapist should be let free to rape another person as they please. I wish I could've done more to protect her.

"Honey? Honey.." I heard a faint voice call out which stirred me out of my sleep. "Cate? Are you okay?" I asked, "Yes I'm fine, we've landed." She smiled, "Okay.." I groaned. "Hey Cate.." I said, "Hm?" She hummed. "You do realize you left your clothes in LA, right?" I questioned.

"Yep. I don't care as long as I have you."

"You also realize our relationship is still private and you boarding this jet with me probably would've caused us to get caught...right?" I continued, "Yep, I still don't care. Now let's go!"

"Alright I'll have your clothes shipped here by Monday!" I said as I was pulled off the jet with my suitcase. "Relax this suitcase is so damn heavy!"

As we relaxed in the car with Cate's head on my shoulder Cate asked me something that made a shock of lightning go through my body, "What was the family problem?"

"Just know we're on the way, it'll be a lot of paparazzi so stay inside." I informed.

"Okay." Cate replied.

I began calling my sister.

"Vivi?"
"Are you on your way? I got trapped at her house and the crowd is still outside yet it's got bigger! Lorraine! Mom also got hurt! Jacqueline is scared hurry please!"
"Okay I'm on my way I promise!" I said before hanging up.

"What's going on?" Cate asked, "Nothing."

"Okay.."