𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘:𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗜 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬?

ꨄꨄꨄ

After I got through security I knocked on the front door with my suitcase by my side, one of the Maids opened the door and greeted me.

"Bonjour, comment puis-je vous aider?" The woman asked, "Bonjour, je recherche Lorraine." I said and she called Lorraine down. Lorraine came to the front door and invited me in.

"Are you okay?" She asked me as we went to the more private living room which told me she had more than one living room. We sat on the couch and I finally spoke. "No...! I'm horrible, my husband is cheating on me! I don't even know if I should call him my husband anymore." I said breaking down.

Lorraine pulled me in for a hug and I sobbed on her shoulder, "Sh...I know..it's okay.." she comforted. Yet her words didn't make me feel better...her warmth and comfort did...she smelt like lavender with a mix of heaven. Her body heat was warm, her clothes were soft.

We stayed there for a while before she led me to the same guest room and I placed my suitcase to the side before texting the group that I was safe and falling asleep.

Lorraine woke me up and I could tell I slept for a long time. The three of us ate dinner before Lorraine got Jacqueline in her pajamas and put her to bed. While I took a shower, got in my pajamas and watched tv.

Time skip

It was two in the morning when I still couldn't sleep, I spent most of my time watching sad movies and silently crying. And watching a little of my own movies. I got up and went to the kitchen only having one thing on my mind...alcohol.

I hope I'm not raiding her kitchen but I honestly NEED this. I finally found the alcohol room, I got the vodka and got a glass cup before pouring the vodka into the cup and drinking it.

I did this for a while before someone finally caught me, "Cate?" I hear Lorraine's voice call. "Oh hello!" I say drunkly while turning around. "Cate are you drinking?" She asked and I nodded, "I hope you don't mind me taking your vodka!" I say. "Sh...It's two in the morning." She said quietly. "Oh sorry!"

She sighed and took the vodka bottle from me and I groaned. "Hey! You're being a party pooper!" I said. "No, I'm stopping you from having a horrible hangover."

"Do you know how long it's been since I've had sex."

"N-No..." Lorraine answered while blushing which formed a smile onto my face. "Seven months!" I tell her before grabbing her nightgown and pulling her close which made it rise a bit giving me a slight view of her panties. "I'm really horny Lorraine."

"Y-You're d-drunk as well." She said before I kissed her and she moaned into the kiss. Lorraine broke the kiss and I smirked, "You taste sweet...when's the last time you've been touched sweetie?"

"T-That's non of your business Cate...now let's go." She stuttered. "Fine...but I can walk myself!" I groaned going up the stairs and into my room, then flopping myself on the bed and immediately falling asleep.