𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡: 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘?

ꨄꨄꨄ
Two weeks later

Lorraine had a project in LA and she decided to take me with her, being with Lorraine has made me happier and with her I feel...younger. And I feel like I've wasted half of my life on someone who wasn't worth it..but now everything's better.

Currently we were staying in a hotel suite and the flight back home is tomorrow, I decided to stay with Lorraine for a few more weeks before going back to the UK.

I woke up to someone crying and when I looked over at the alarm clock I saw it was 6:23AM. I sat up in bed and saw Lorraine was the one crying in the corner while sitting in a chair. "Baby? Are you alright? Come back to bed." I said as I turned the lamps on and she looked at me with fire in her eyes which feared me.

"Why?..after everything..why?!" She asked, "What do you mean?" I asked and she threw her phone at me. The screen showed a random number texted Lorraine a video of me and Andrew...having sex.

"Was this recent?!" Lorraine yelled. "I-I.."

"ANSWER ME YOU DIRTY BITCH!" She yelled which made me flinch but I didn't answer, SAY SOMETHING CATE! "I was drunk..I thought he left to the UK but I guess not, I don't even remember doing it!" I confessed and she snatched the phone out of my hand, grabbed her already packed suitcase and left the hotel. What have I done...

Lorraine Curtis's POV

I was stuck and stranded alone in the rain, my girlfriend or..my ex now I guess cheated on me and I look like a fool now! I called one of my friends to come pick me and she called our other friend to discuss things while we went to her girlfriends house.

"I can't believe myself Mallory!" I cried, "I have some tea, here you go sweetheart." Her girlfriend Sandra said as she gave me tea, "Thank you Sandy." I thanked as I took a sip. "That's so surprising for Cate..!" Sarah blurted, Sarah is Naomi's girlfriend and Naomi is my other friend. We've been a trio for a while now.

It's kinda funny because we all ended up dating one member of "The holy trinity." But that's over now..
"We should talk to her."

"At least you're single now, and if it makes you feel better my girlfriend lets me kiss other girls." Mallory said as she leaned in for a kiss, "Wait! I never said that!" Sandra spoke, and I laughed.

Going to them was a good idea they always know how to cheer me up, "You can stay with us for a while." Naomi said and I nodded. "I even showed her my secret garden!" I told them which made me cry even more.

"No! Not the secret garden!" Naomi said, "You have a secret garden?!" Sarah asked, "Nah." Naomi says sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

A/N: and we are making connections people! Should I make a story of Naomi's and Sarah's love story?

Also if you didn't know..😙 I made a connection between "DIRTY SECRETS." And this story. Go read "Dirty secrets." If you haven't.