𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘: 𝗜 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗥

ꨄꨄꨄ

I woke up to my sister calling me multiple times I slowly wake up to see the daylight shining into the guest room. I answer the phone and she is panicking, to the point where I couldn't understand a word she was saying. "Calm down Vivian!" I yelled into the phone, "Just breath, what happened?" I asked her, "Quelqu'un est entré par effraction dans la maison de maman ! les gens sont à l'extérieur de sa maison, elle a peur. Les flics sont déjà à la maison, mais je suis en route avec votre fille!" Vivian told me and my heart started beating out of my chest. "Je ne pourrai pas venir aujourd'hui, mais je serai là demain. d'accord?" I asked her. "D'accord." She said before hanging up.

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked as she opened the door, "No...No! I have to go back to France. I can't be here!"

"Wait, calm down why do you have to go back home?"

"My mother..I can't fully explain I just have to get my stuff and leave." I told Sarah as I grabbed my suitcase, a new pair of clothes and some shoes. "Sarah...honey what's going on?" Naomi said as she walked towards my room.

"Rain said something about her mom I don't know-"
Sarah tried explaining but I closed and locked the door.

Cate Blanchett's POV

I tried contacting Lorraine but nothing worked, she's the love of my life. I can't let her go..and even if I do I have to let her know the true story without her walking out on me. I laid in the hotel bed crying, maybe she has left for France already..maybe I'll never wake up to her again.

I've ruined something that wasn't my fault.

I look over to my phone to see that Sandra was calling.

"Hello?"
"Cate...I..well Rain was just over..and.."
"Really?! Is she still over? Can I talk to her?"
"She isn't here anymore, she's with Naomi and Sarah. Can you explain what happened?"
I explained to Sandy the full story, which wasn't a long story because I don't have good memory of the full night.
"Cate that's..rape.."
"I..Know.."
"What do you mean, you know?!"
"I've already reported back to the police, and I've gotten no response yet."
"Cate..oh my god..I'm so sorry. Send me your location and I'll be on my way."
"No, I have to talk to Lorraine first. But if she doesn't agree on talking to me will you please! Tell her for me?"
"O-Okay."

She said before I hung up and made my way over to Sarah's home.