𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬:𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗖

ꨄꨄꨄ

After dinner me and Lorraine talked in the living room as Jacqueline slept upstairs, "Baby.." Lorraine said as she looked over and so did I.

"Yes?"

"Are you open about your sexuality?.."

My eyes widened at the question, I never really talked about my..sexuality. I just dated who I wanted to date though most were men because I was so afraid of what the public would think of me. But, Now I only realize life is still normal when I'm dating a woman. Maybe even better..

"I've gave hints but I've never actually been open about it." I replied, "Are..you?" I asked. "I don't need to be open about everything, but I did tell the public I'm bisexual."

I wish I could be as brave as this woman.

Lorraine looked at me for a while then hugged me.

"What's this for?" I asked, "For letting me know and feel love." She replied and I smiled before hugging her back.

"Let's go public." I said and she pulled away quickly, "W-What? Really?"

"Yes I want to go public! I want the world to know how much I love you." I said before pulling her in for a kiss.

And so we did, she posted a picture of us on Instagram captioning it as something short but heartfelt. Most fans and friends were happy while only the fewest were being homophobic and just plain disrespectful but I was surprised at the comebacks my fans gave and some Sarah Paulson fans gave. Who knew they could be so scary. And caring for a old woman like me.

After posting the picture we watched a few movies before falling asleep with each other on the couch.

A/N:I hate this chapter.