𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘:𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚

ꨄꨄꨄ
Cate Blanchett's POV

Currently I'm shopping with Jacqueline basically as some early Christmas presents, I thought it'd be joyful to take her out without security, and crowds of people following her. And she's absolutely loving it!

"The train was so fun!!" She said to me, well...she definitely has a sugar rush. Lorraine is going to slaughter me.

"Would you like some..matching bracelets?"

"YES LETS GOOOO!" She yelled and I followed her into a jewelry store. We looked around for some jewelry that was her size and what she liked, she wasn't a picky child but I wanted something perfect for her.

"Jacqueline!"
I called out.

"Yes mama?"
She asked as she held onto my pants, "Do you like this?" I asked her and she nodded. "Honey, you like everything. Seriously, do you like it?" I asked her once again and she grabbed the matching set almost making it drop.

Luckily I caught it in time and placed it where it was originally, "Sorry, I didn't mean to. Please don't be mad." She apologized, how could I ever be mad at that little cutie!!!

And she has such good manners!

"It's alright sweetheart, we'll get it." I told her.

We bought the matching set and shopped around the mall some more, it's nice feeling like I actually have a child. And I hate myself for waiting so long in life to have children, I hate myself for never having children. I hate myself for giving up my whole life to a man that didn't love me, I could've had four beautiful children by now.

I stopped my dreams for a man that didn't care about anyone but himself.

"Mama?" Jacqueline spoke interrupting me from my thoughts, "Hm?" I hummed as I looked through the clothing rack.

"I wanna go now.." she whined as she kept looking at the front of the store. I look at the direction she was looking in to find a small crowd outside talking, and taking videos along with pictures.

I guess it is time to go..

"Alright we'll buy this and leave."