𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡:𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧
TW: SMUT

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡:𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧TW: SMUT

ఌఌఌ
Cate Blanchett's 𝗣𝗢𝗩

We stumbled into the bedroom kissing and falling onto the large bed, Lorraine was on top of me. I submitted to her..for now... we took off our swimwear and Lorraine placed wet kisses down my body and to my breast, she began teasing one of my nipples with her tongue while she teased my other nipple with her thumb in clockwise motion.

"Fuck me.." I mumbled which caused Lorraine to stop, "What was that sweetheart?" She teased, "Fuck me please! Lorraine I need you inside me!" I begged, "Mmm...I love hearing you beg for me." She said before going down to my open legs.

She kissed my thighs before finally reaching my pussy where she placed a peck on my clit which made me let out a soft moan, I was already soaking wet and eager to be fucked by this beautiful redhead.

She began using her tongue to circle my clit in slow motions, I tried asking for more but to keep me quiet she stuck two fingers up my cunt and sucked my clit.

"OH FUCK, JUST LIKE THAT!"

Her fingers went faster inside of me, and the faster she went the more I could feel my legs shaking.
"LORRAINE- Oh- fuck-" I moaned as I could feel myself tightening around her two fingers. She hit my G-spot a few times before I released on her fingers.

She pulled out and sucked her fingers clean while I watched, after she licked her fingers clean she kissed me and I moaned into the kiss while tasting myself.

"Was I good?" Lorraine asked breaking the kiss, "You were amazing." I said. "Shower?" She asked and I nodded.

After the shower we got into some pajamas, took some snacks out the kitchen and watched a few movies.