𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥:𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚?

ꨄꨄꨄ

After breakfast, I took a shower and got some extra clothes from Lorraine. "Cate, One of the workers found your phone." Lorraine said handing me the phone that was surprisingly fully charged. "Thank you!" I thanked, "Also, I called you a driver. So you could get back to your hotel." She informed me. "Once again thank you so much!" I said before leaving the home and making my way through the large yard then into the car.

I got a lot of calls from the Ocean's eight groupchat, I know...I know...we said we got rid of it. But we lied. Sorry.

I ignored the messages and gave the driver my hotel address.

I arrived at the hotel and thanked the driver before making my way through the lobby, onto the elevator and into the hotel room where I found...

A woman sleeping on the couch wearing lingerie...I stayed there frozen and shocked with only tears falling down my face.

"Wh-What the fuck!" I finally got out and Andrew popped out of the bedroom wearing a robe. "Shit- Cate I didn't expect you'd be home right now. I thought you were staying out for a few hours."

"SO YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME?! YOU LEFT ME AT A PARTY ALONE WHERE ANYBODY COULD HAVE TOOKEN ME! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER CHECKING UP ON ME! WHO IS THIS- SHE'S LIKE HALF OF YOUR AGE WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed which woke up the girl, and she quickly rushed to cover up herself with her clothes that were abandoned on the floor.

"Go to hell Andrew." I said rushing past him and grabbing my keys and suitcase from the bedroom and leaving.

I put my suitcase in the trunk and got in but I didn't drive off or start the car...I didn't have the strength. I called the ocean's eight groupchat and they immediately answered.

"Thank god you called! Last night before I left I saw Andrew leaving with some blonde chick!" Rihanna said and I sighed.
"You know...don't you?" Anne asked.
"Yes." I sniffled.
"I'm so sorry Cate." Helena said.
"It's fine I'll be fine..." I told them.
"No Cate you can stay with me and Naomi, we'll just sleep on the pull out couch."
"No...I'll leave you and Naomi alone, I'll find somewhere to stay." I told them before they understandingly answered and I hung up.

I only had one place in mind...sadly.