𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢:𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

ꨄꨄꨄ1 days before Christmas 𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩7:59PM

ꨄꨄꨄ
1 days before Christmas
𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
7:59PM

It's Christmas Eve, the last visit I had with Cate was 6 months ago. I sent Jacqueline off to the UK with her five days ago because I was too busy with work to come with her and I didn't want her to be surrounded by paparazzi anymore. It can be stressful.

I had already planned another trip to the UK after Jacqueline's birthday which was on December 1st.

I hope this Christmas will be special!

I sat in first class on a plane peacefully listening to music and watching the dark sky, I loved the sky as a child. I also loved flying! So I could see the sky, it made me feel like a bird or an angel.

Cate Blanchett's POV

I was excited to see Lorraine again it's been six months! Six whole months! Jacqueline played in the backyard on her bike that I had recently bought for her, maybe I should've saved it for Christmas..

Eh..it'll be fine. She has multiple other presents.

I hope Lorraine flys in soon, I need her here for the surprise...This surprise is what'll make Christmas special! Besides all the guest that's over! That'll be a surprise as well.

Currently the house was packed. Sandra and her now fiancé, Sarah and her now Fiancé, My sister and her husband, my mother, Lorraine's best friend and her sister, and the whole ocean's eight cast. I'm surprised Rihanna came, I guess Lorraine is someone special to her.

And she wants to see her happy or something..

Time skip

It was getting a little close to midnight and we were still waiting for Lorraine, where could she possibly be? She still hasn't made any contact with me.

My everything ❤️

*Picture delivered*
Look at Jacqueline, did I ever tell you how much she looks like you?
Delivered 8:14PM

Lorraine?
Delivered 8:49PM

Is this one of your surprises because technically you're late for something really important.
Delivered 9:01PM

Baby, is there something wrong?
Delivered 9:10PM

Call me when you can💕
Delivered 9:30PM