𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘:𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗡𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

ꨄꨄꨄ
Cate Blanchett's POV

Today Lorraine insisted on taking me on a date right before sundown while Jacqueline is with her grandparents for the night. I'm guessing we are going to the beach since she told me to bring a swimsuit. "Alright I'm ready!" I called out and Lorraine popped her head around the corner.

"Than we better get going hottie!" She said which made me laugh before we left.

When we arrived at the beach she led me to a romantic picnic which filled my heart, "Lorraine! This is amazing!" I complimented and she smiled like a proud woman.

"It was sort of last minute but I wanted it to be perfect, just for you Cate." She laughed shyly and I smiled. "Let's start this perfect last minute date shall we?" I laughed and she nodded before we sat down.

Time skip

When we finished the picnic and started swimming in the water. I finally got the courage to pop the big question, "Cate!" I say grabbing her hands and pulling her close. "I just stepped on a sea shell ow!" Cate said, "Cate-"

"Darling, Does Jacqueline know how to swim I would love to take her to the sea one day." She said which warmed my whole body, "Cate! Listen!" I demanded. "Okay..." She says.

"Will...you...possibly want to be my girlfriend?" I said and she kissed me instantly. I kissed her back hoping that the kiss meant a yes. She broke the kiss and finally answered, "Yes Lorraine yes!" She answered.

"Thank god! But I think you were supposed to do the kissing after saying yes" I teased. "Go to hell."

"Me? In hell? Never! Anyways, let's get home I wanna give my girlfriend a proper present." I said and she smirked before passionately kissing me again and we went home after cleaning the picnic.