𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡(𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗)

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡:𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

ꨄꨄꨄ

6 months before Christmas(June 25,2016) remember this, it'll be important later on in the story.

A week ago I decided that me and Jacqueline should visit Cate! I went over it with Cate of course and she accepted without hesitation. During these few months I've helped Jacqueline get better with her English so she'll be able to communicate with people when we travel to different countries, and since we are going to the UK I'll be able to put her to the test.

Currently, we are walking through the airport after arriving in Sydney. Paparazzi crowded us as we walked with a body guard, I held Jacqueline on my hip as we continued to travel through the airport.

Once we made it to the car I let Jacqueline get in first then I followed into the car. "I can't wait to see mama Cate!" Jacqueline told me and I smiled. I've always been a single mother and ever since Cate came into my life I feel like that has all changed.

After a few minutes into the ride, I looked on my phone to see that fans are already posting photos and articles are being made.

Billionaire and business Owner, Lorraine Lillian seen jetting into Sydney with her four-year-old daughter. Fans think she may be handling some business with her latest brand and some think she may be seeing a secret lover that she was accused of dating a few months after she threw a famous party that the public will never forget. Some also think she may be dating Australian actress Cate Blanchett after Ms.Blanchett was seen outside of Ms.Lillian's French mansion a few months before Cate got a divorce. And a few months back Cate Blanchett was seen boarding a Jet to France with Lorraine.

Is she seeing someone new? Or is it just business?

June 15,2016(10:15AM)

I sighed at the article, why does my life matter so much? Everyone should focus on themselves sometimes..this is my life..who I date is who I date! If I wanted the world to know I would've told them by now! I-

"Ms.Lillian. You've arrived at your destination." The driver said and I thanked him before grabbing the sleeping child that sat next to me and all of our belongings. Cate ran outside and hugged, "I miss you too!.." I said as she squeezed me tightly.