𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡:𝗜 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥

ꨄꨄꨄ

I drove rapidly through LA trying to get to my best friends house where my lover was hopefully staying.
I arrived at the couples home and knocked on their door..or technically banged on it but whatever.

Naomi opened the door with a oversized shirt on and she looked quite..beaten up..like a after sex look..

As Naomi let me in Sarah rushed out of the bedroom as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Woah did you two just have?..you know.." I asked as I rose an eyebrow. "We we're having but someone is interrupting us with your relationship problems." Sarah sighed while Naomi slightly chuckled.

"Is Rain still here?" I asked, "No, she just left. She's going back home, something about..family trouble." Sarah explained, "She texted me the airport she was going to if that helps." Naomi told me and I nodded.

Naomi went to get her phone in the bedroom and gave me the airport location before I thanked them and left them to their..activities..

I drove to the airport which was about an thirty minute drive. I just hoped she wasn't already gone..

I arrived at the airport trying to stay undercover as much as possible but I didn't really care about cameras at the moment.

I saw Lorraine as she was being led by a few guards to a private jet, that beautiful red hair was something I'd never forget. I quickly ran up to her trying to catch her attention which was thankfully successful, "Catherine?" She said and I just hugged her.

"Sweetheart I'm so sorry, Please forgive me. Let me explain everything before you go. Please!" I begged, "Catherine-"

"Lorraine just let me explain first-"

"Shut up!." She commanded which shocked me, "Let me go, get on this Jet and explain everything or I swear I will push you out of that jet and leave you for dead." Lorraine said, "O-Okay."