𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘:𝗞𝗜𝗗?

ꨄꨄꨄ

I woke up to a horrible headache and the sun shining through the open curtains didn't make it any better, I heard the door open and immediately thought it was a maid or Lorraine, I look at the door to see a small child peaking her head in the door.

"Well hello..." I said in tiredly tone. "salut!...do you want breakfast?" She asked. "Yes..." I said as I groaned while getting up and walking out of the room with the small child. "Is your mom Lorraine?" I asked as we went downstairs. "Oui, what's your name?"

"Cate." I said before I got hit with another hard headache which made me stop in my tracks and groan. "Are you okay Ms.Cate?" The child asked, "Mhm!..I just don't remember it being this much stairs." I sort of lied.

I can't tell a child I'm hungover, but I actually don't remember it being this much stairs. "So what's your name?" I asked as we continued the walk downstairs.

"Jacqueline." She answered. How cute!

I've always wanted a child but Andrew didn't so I respected his choices. Sometimes I wish he would've stayed as a one night stand.

When we arrived downstairs she led me to the extremely large kitchen which was a even larger walk.

"la momie!"Jacqueline said running to the redhead and her mother picked her up and gave her a kiss on her forehead, I'd die to wake up to a family like this each day. But then there's Andrew...

"I got Ms.Cate for you!" Jacqueline said pointing to me, "Thank you sweetheart!" She said putting her down and Jacqueline ran off.

"She is absolutely adorable!" I compliment and she smiles, "Yes but she is a handful." Lorraine laughed, "le petit déjeuner est fait!" The chef told us when we came into the kitchen. "Alrighty come on!"

She said leading me out the kitchen.

"Can I ask you something?" Lorraine asked, "Yes."

"If your husband loves you why did he leave you at a party with random people? In France!" She said, "I don't know...he just...I don't know, can we eat breakfast?" I asked and she nodded.

The question shocked me, I mean it was true. But it didn't prove that he didn't love me...right? We've been married for years. He's too important.

"What about your husband?" I asked and she choked, "Oh! I don't have one!" She said, "Shit..sorry I just saw Jacqueline and...thought her father..."

"He's out of the picture, thankfully."