𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡(𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗)

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡:𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦

ꨄꨄꨄ

After four weeks Cate and Lorraine's family went home leaving the mother and daughter alone, Cate went home to get ready to start working on multiple projects.. But the weeks she stayed in France she worked on the case between her and Andrew and thankfully Andrew was charged with rape. Lorraine on the other hand focused more on her business while also raising Jacqueline in the best way possible.

Cate Blanchett's POV

I sat in my office with my legs positioned on my desk when I got a incoming call from my computer, it was Jacqueline! I immediately answered, "Salut maman Catie!" Jacqueline greeted, "Bonjour Soleil!" I replied as she smiled into the camera. She propped up her iPad and began talking to me about her day!

"vraiment? comment est votre anglais?" I asked her, "Bon écoute un peu!" Jacqueline said and I sat back and waited, she cleared her throat and began speaking.

"Hello my name is Jacqueline, I am four..years old..and I like the color purple." She said and I clapped, "Le comprenez-vous maintenant?" I asked, "Un peu." She sighed.

We talked for a few more minutes before she had to go down for lunch and hung up.

After I spoke to Jacqueline I spoke to Lorraine after dinner time, she sat in her mirror while removing some light makeup from today while we talked and laughed. "God Cate you really have no filter!" She laughed as she got out of the frame and soon later came back.

"I don't do I?" I asked and she shook her head, 'No'

"I guess I'll have to work on that."

"You won't will you?"

"Nope!"

We talked for multiple hours until she fell asleep on the phone and I wished her a goodnight before hanging up.