𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡:𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚

ꨄꨄꨄ

When we arrived I got out of the car and was immediately crowded by paparazzi and people questioning the situation, I ran into my mothers house after arriving at the front door and shut it behind me. "Maman?" I call out, "Oh chérie, allez, nous devons y aller!" She hugged, I hugged both my mom and sister before picking up my daughter and using an already hung jacket to cover up her face before we went through the crowd and to the car.

My mom and my sister sat in the third row seating while me, Jacqueline and Cate sat in the second row.

"Je n'aime pas cette femme." My mom mumbled, "Je peux comprendre le français." Cate replied to her comment and my mom rolled her eyes, "Tu me manques maman." Jacqueline smiled as I played in her hair. "Tu me manques plus." I said.

The drive was longer than expected but when we arrived at my house I let everybody in and spent some time equally with all of them.

"So Blanchett still cheating?" My mom asked finally speaking English, "I was raped Mrs. Curtis." Cate told and my mom was stuck. "I-I am sorry." My mom replied while Cate hummed.

"Any who..how was LA?.." Vivian asked trying to clear up the awkwardness, "It was good! Amazing!" I answered while also trying the clear the tension.

While this happened Jacqueline slept on my lap silently.

I could tell Cate has mixed emotions about my mom, she didn't know if she should hate her because my mom was disrespectful first or if she should be mature and try to create a relationship with her or try..

While my mom on the other hand had a tint of feelings for the woman but besides that she wanted nothing to do with her, she wanted me to have nothing to do with her and she wanted my daughter to have absolutely nothing to do with her.

"What will we eat for dinner..?"