☆☆Introduction!☆☆

Hi, and thank you for choosing to read my book!
In case you hadn't read the description, this book contains MASSIVE spoilers for both Danganronpa V3 and Genshin Impact!

This idea came to me in the middle of the night so this is probably extremely ambitious, don't mind me.

Neither series belongs to me, though a part of me wishes they were cuz y'know. bank.

Um, I don't think I need to ask anyone to not plagiarize since this is my first story, but it would be extremely appreciated if you don't!

I hope you like reading this little idea spurt of mine! (Fyi, I'll be aiming for ~2000 words a chapter.)

Anddd lo and behold, a random character sheet appears!
--------------

Name: Y/N L/N (however, I'll be using [Name])

Gender: Male
(sorry girls and they/thems)

Former? Ultimate Talent: Ultimate Singer
(Cheesy, yes, but it's important)

Age: 17 (?)

Personality:

The first thing that pops into anyone's mind to describe you is chaotic.

You love being overdramatic (with a few limits), and if you see a chance to cause a casual misunderstanding? You'll take it in a heartbeat.

Depending on who it's for, it can be with easygoing and playful intentions, but if it's an enemy? You won't hesitate to try and manipulate the people around them.

You often have mood swings. Sad to happy? Bam. Happy to mad? Bam. However, whatever mood you're in, you feel it excessively. It's rather easy to read your aura. You can conceal it if you catch your mood swing ahead of time, but it's mostly impossible. You're often called naiive for your extremely optimistic thinking when you're happy.

You're excessively babbly, though sometimes the purpose varies. Sometimes, it's genuine and you lose track of thought. It's often with ulterior motives though.

Although people wouldn't call you a genius (and you agree wholeheartedly), you're a bit more cunning than what they give you credit for. You particularly catch onto emotional manipulation the quickest and the only times you're impulsive is for three circumstances: Friendly chaos, when you're happy, and hot people, though you'll only really date guys.

Due to the combination of your mood swings and semi-manipulative nature, you're an incredible actor. You are trying to curb the manipulativeness though, wanting to have solid relations and not have to lie all the time. It's too difficult to keep the truth hidden behind unnecessary lies- though you will bluntly hide it.

You love your talent, though you'll often try keep it lowkey.

Strenous physical activity? Hell no, you want to be eating food. You sometimes keep track of your fitness but for the most part? No.

You're definitely down for sone cross dressing- hey, girls have some really cute clothing and what is masculinity to tell you otherwise? You're gonna express yourself however you please.