Relationships

I know its tempting at times;seeing a guy/boy your eyes cannot move from looking at,but let God choose in due time. Being a Christian i think You should give Christ your all;give him your heart,mind and body. It says in Romans1:to offer your body as a living sacrifice holy and acceptable. You don't need a partner or boyfriend right now, that will be a distraction but whatever a boy can provide the Lord can triple that. When You give Jesus your best he will give you of his best.
Every young girl wants to get married i know;but wait upon the Lord he will send the right guy at the right time,our timing is not his timing. He's searching for a heart that will love him,longing for a child that will give him their all, he wants it all.

Most of all being married is the best decision to make but the reason for it is what will determine if it will be a failure or a success. If You are thinking about getting married let the Lord choose he will never go wrong. Marriage is very important to God he says that it is honourable. So prepare for challenges, for struggles, for hardships, for lacking of things but if God was in it in the beginning so will he be in the end. Just let your center  of focus be on Christ and all other rest he will take of , don't rush, but just wait, he knows the right person for you. Sometimes persons are blinded by looks but dig a little deeper and search a little more ,the lord looks at the heart but man looks at the outside appearance.

Be blessed.Vote or inbox.