Nobody is There

We all feel like that at times.

You feel like nobody is around You are alone standing; facing the challenges that comes your way even I too feel that way at times we are all humans, flesh and blood. We do have feelings, sometimes we are sad, sometimes we are happy :-).

Most of the time when You need a shoulder to lean on nobody is there everyone is too busy to remember you and you feel so out of place and sad inside but don't, Jesus won't ever leave You he is always around to give an helping hand to his children.

Most of the times when I need a someone to talk they would be most of the time busy you know, not that nothing is wrong with that but what about when I need them most what will I do then.
Jesus is never annoyed by your prayer and is just a prayer away.

Guess what? most of the times people cannot help you they only advise you; but Jesus when you tell him all about your troubles not only does he help you he delivers you, shows more love and have more mercy.
Remember in the deepest and sadest times in your Life remember that he is always with you no matter what the condition is; he will help you.

Lord Jesus I come to you this day asking for your guidance and your direction on the paths that I am going. There are some things in my Life Lord that only YOU can help me through. I ask of you to deliver and help me to always remember that you care in Jesus name amen.