Bullying

That's not cool at all.:-(

Bullying someone or being bullied is not a good feeling at all, it causes the person who is being bullied to feel under-minded, have low self-esteem and could cause the person to build up anger and hatred inside towards people.

I would refer bullying to provoking someone without a cause and for an unnecessary reason. Think about it, would you want to go through all of that, would you like someone to treat you in such a way? I'm sure you wouldn't. So if you see someone being bullyed restore them with some love and show kindness; sometimes that's all a person wants you know.

Just to know that there's hope and things actually can become better and there's more to something than just what we can see with our eyes.

Yea, and if you yourself is a bully, look into yourself and see and know.that what you are doing is wrong and the Lord would not be pleased with your action, it may be a reason why you do it, but if you ask if to help you he will have mercy and help you to overcome this challenge.

Just consider how you would feel if you were being pushed around by someone like that; imagine it were you. The Lord will not love you any less, he will even be more pleased with you, if you ask him for help.

Every tme you would think of bullying someone just remember the scripture that saith: treat others the way you would have them to treat you.

Be blessed. Please tell me What you guys think:-)