Trying to Fit In

The glamour, the fame, you just wanna fit it, it's normal it happens. Just wanting to have a sense of belonging, wanting to fit in with the crowd. Just like the popular groups at school, you desire so much attention because it makes you feel real valuable. It's time for you to show the persons around you, who you really are, stop wanting to fit in, you are different you were called for something greater.

You were not made to fit in, you were made to be different, to have a positive impact on the lives of the persons around you, to make a change.
Some might think 'what can I do to make a difference, I'm nobody". Don't allow people or things in the world to change you, YOU change them. You are unique in your own way don't desire just to beautiful or handsome on the outside but want that inner beauty and treasure and talent rested in you, to come to the surface and shine.

Just like star placed in the sky, it's only purpose is to shine and give light. Just like the star, shine that the Light of Christ through the way you talk, act and think. It's not easy not even for me, but you, even I can do this.
Ever try wearing two things thinking that they would match together but them to realizing that you were totally wrong? Don't try to blend in with the crowd, as believers let us be proud and appreciative of being called The Child of A King.