* 27 *

BTS POV

Namjoon sat at his desk working on the next project for the campgrounds when his chest blossomed in heat that was both pleasurable and painful. Throwing his head back, he let out a groan as his body reacted, desire flaring and need thrumming through him. The strands next to his heart vibrated, racing along his nerves, almost making him cum in his pants.

What in the hell was that? Was Y/N playing with them again? No, she wouldn't be doing such a dangerous thing without warning. He was sure. Something must be happening.

"Jungkook, STOP!" Yoongi cries from somewhere in the cabin. Namjoon whips around at the sound and rushes from his office to his troubled brother. A door slams and he hears feet running down the wooden steps outside.

"Now what?" He cries, then Namjoon and Yoongi stumble as heat flares even brighter within them. They grab their chests, caresses ghosting over their bodies.

"Y/N is making love to the strands," Yoongi groans. "I couldn't stop Jungkook from leaving the house."

"That's all we need." Namjoon rolls his eyes as he struggles to get control over the phantom pleasure coursing through their bodies. This is far more intense than what happened the other night. The sensations running over them were too intense. It made it hard to focus and figure out what was happening.

Wings flew in the window and Hobi transformed in front of them, "We have to get to the cave immediately." his face twisted, reflecting the struggle against the pleasure that they were all feeling.

"What's at the cave?" Yoongi gasps, rubbing his hands over his arms and legs as if there is an itch he can't scratch. Chasing a caress he can't return.

"Jin went to the cave. He found Y/N there." Hobi replies seriously. Namjoon closed his eyes against the knowledge of what must be happening. Jin and Y/N must be trying to do something and they are suffering the effects of it.

A tiger growls from an upstairs bedroom and they watch as V rushes down the stairs, his tiger paws tearing down the stairs and rushing out the door, nearly taking it off its hinges.

The three men look at each other for a moment until a particularly intense burst of heat and pleasure makes them all groan. The strands within them start to tighten as they vibrate. The bond they feel trying to change and evolve as the pull they feel to Y/N tries to solidify. Normally the bond feels relaxed and flexible, this felt more like it was becoming a steel string of a guitar, vibrating and pulling on them, tugging them to find Y/N and connect with her permanently. They needed to stop Jin from cementing the bond and possibly killing Y/N in the process.

"If Jungkook gets to them before we do, he could tear her apart," Yoongi gasps. A shudder wracking his body as he fights the longing to run to his mate. A longing Jungkook and V could not resist.

"V won't be much better," Hobi comments. This situation was going from bad to worse and Y/N's life was at risk because of it.

"Grab the anti-toxin" Namjoon groans before transforming into the eagle.

"Got it," Yoongi and Hobi both grab a syringe from their first aid stash and they quickly transform and follow out the now broken door.

"Jungkook has a considerable headstart," Namjoon says, even in animal form, the sexual frustration continues to build. His eagle lets out a piercing cry, aching for its mate.

"You and Hobi have a better chance of getting there faster. I'll be right behind you," Yoongi pants as the sexual heat tightens the strands even further that connect them to Y/N.