* 54 *

The magic expanded in an explosion and solidified the shield around us. I could see the magic sparkle and float around and through us. As we looked at each other in amazement, the magic showed us a future without the curse. Their eyes changed to a soft brown. Their hair all turned black. Their teeth lost their fangs. My eyes widened as I saw how they looked before this curse even took effect. They looked at each other in surprise and laughed. They touched each other, marveling over their changed appearance.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot what we looked like normal," Hobi exclaimed.

"I'm not used to you in black hair, Jimin!" Tae pointed out.

"I'm not used to you without red eyes," Jimin replied.

When they looked at me, their laughter stopped and their mouths dropped open.

"What, I asked." I looked down and noticed my skin was now a different shade. I touched my hair and it was now a darker color. I gasped in shock. I was transformed. I didn't have a mirror, but I knew I no longer looked like myself.

"You look Korean," Jin whispered. He seemed particularly bothered by this fact. There was a scared look in his eyes. The others were just in shock. 

"What is the magic doing?" I asked. Were we being transformed? Was the curse ending? But if it was ending, why was I changing? "Why am I different? Is the curse ending?" I asked them.

"I don't know, but I don't think the curse is ending," Namjoon answered. Worry clouded his and the other's features.

We all grabbed each other's hands again and the bubble surrounding us dissipated and we were once again what we always were. I looked down and my skin color was back to normal. I looked at Bangtan and they were back to their red eyes and fangs. Jimin's hair was once again pink, Namjoon's was white. The others looked around to get their bearings and then they turned to me, concern for my transformation on all their faces.

Jin reached over and grabbed my arm and pulled me into his arms. He kissed the top of my head, the side of my face, and then took my lips and owned them. His tongue invaded my mouth and I didn't try to stop him or protest. He laid claim to my mouth in what felt like endless minutes of his tongue dancing with mine. The kiss left me breathless and dizzy. I could feel the desperation in Jin's embrace as whatever bothered him was put to rest in our kiss.

He pulled away from me and looked down at me with a serious expression, "How do you feel?"

"What?" I asked him, confused. Other than a large dose of surprise and a side helping of lust, I felt fine.

"The kiss, do you feel okay after it?" He asked me. I came out of my lust haze long enough to realize he was checking to see if I was still immune to their poison. I closed my eyes for a moment and felt what my body was doing. Other than becoming very horny because of the kiss, I felt perfectly fine.

I opened my eyes and looked at him and smiled, "I feel fine. Great considering that kiss," Jin grinned back at me and hugged me tightly.

"Are we ready to finish this?" the officiant suddenly asked. We all got startled for a moment, having forgotten where we were and who we were surrounded by. Our officiant had a wild look in his eye like he couldn't quite believe what he just saw and when I checked with the guests, I saw the same wonderment in their own faces. Did they just see the same bubble we did? Did they see us change, too? I looked at my parents and they looked stunned. My gaze drifted to Brendan and Ceren and the surprise in their eyes was the same. I'll have to ask them what they saw when we were in the bubble.

"Please, continue," Jin tells the officiant.

"Than I now pronounce you husbands and wife," he says. I couldn't help but smile at the plurality of his statement. While I did have 7 handsome husbands, his phrasing made it sound like they were married to each other now. A smirk on Yoongi's face let me know he caught that one as well. I could only chuckle. While I could only be officially married to one of them, spiritually, I was married to them all. Of course, when you're soulmates, do you really need a ceremony?