When He Asks One of His Brothers To Watch Over You

I'm back! I need more IDEAS for this book because I want to come back and write more of my BABIES! 😭 😭😭

I'm thinking about doing Mona Lisa if you guys are interested in letting me write it. What kind of Mutant do you guys want to be? Let me know!

Song: Dandelions

Leonardo

Babysitter: Raph

"Raph, I need you to watch over Y/N for me," Leo said.

Raph looked up from his comic book, asking, "Why? You could've asked Splinter, Donnie, or Mikey." 

"Donnie is busy as usual in his lab, and Mikey is Mikey. Splinter is meditating." Leo replied.

"So?" 

"Just look after her until I get back." He handed you over to Raph as he turned his heel to leave out of the sewers while you sat beside your uncle, patting her legs.

Raph knew that you weren't going to be sitting quietly for long, "What do you want to do, squirt?" He asked.

You looked around, trying to think before you saw your uncle reading a comic book. You tilted your head to the side before seeing a crate full of other comic books. You grabbed one to look at the title and the series' characters. 

"Comic?" You asked, holding it up for him as he nodded. 

"Yeah, it's one of Batman's greatest darkest moments in these comics. There's a whole series of them." Raph replied.

"I read?" You asked.

"Go ahead." 

__

"Raph! Why is Y/N talking in a deep voice impression?" Leo asked with arms folded over his chest.

"What's the matter with that?" Raph asked, annoyed.

"I am not a disgrace. I am vengeance! I am the night! I am Batman!" You spoke in a venom tone to act as your voice was deep.

"That explains it. No more dark conspiracy comic books." Leo said. "Not unless they are good, not the type of dark ones."