When You Get Kidnapped

Song: Carousel

❄Leonardo❄:Tiger Claw 

You were on the floor playing with your toys that your daddy had given you. While you were playing around you notice a pair of glowing eyes were watching you. You wanted to tell your daddy about this stranger in the lair, but you couldn't since he was on a patrol with you're uncles. And your grandpa Splinter was busy meditating.

"Come here child~" He said using one index finger to curl up beckoning you to follow him.

"D-Daddy says i'm not allowed to talk to strangers or go up to the surface." You stammered as he let out a low chuckle.

"Too bad. Your father is not here." He sneered as he revealed himself from the shadows launching at you as he threw you inside of a sack and carried you out of the sewers and back to the Shredder's lair. 

Leo Pov

I arrived home with another success of defeating the Kraang and saving the world from domination. After I arrived I was going to check for Y/N if she was asleep or still up that is way past her bed time. 

"Oh Y/N, daddy is home." I called out as I responded with no answer. Maybe she's asleep.

I went to go check in her room and her bed was still made up from this morning. I went to check all around the rooms and found no trace of her as I began to panic. 

"Leo? What's wrong?" Donnie asked.

"I-I can't find Y/N anywhere. She's always here and-" 

"Wait...if she was here alone then who else could have captive her?" Donnie paused.

"I'll be back." I said marching out of the lair to head back on top of the surface to find her. 

💖Raphael💖: Spider Bites

Your dad was on a patrol and he advised Mikey to watch you since it was only for the night anyway. Dumb idea. (I love Mikey :D) The only thing is your uncle watching you carefully like any parent would do since he let you wonder off on your own while eating pizza and playing video games. You were exploring the sewers knowing a child, like yourself, shouldn't be anywhere in that situation without your dad being there. You were just curious and the bad thing was...you didn't know you're way back home. At the thought of being alone wasn't what you expect when someone was watching you from above crawling they're legs on the ceiling. As you walked further into the sewers, the creature above you lurks down silently while you were distracted by a pile of cockroaches. Your dad hated cockroaches and you do NOT want to take one home to scare him. 

"Well, well, well...Looks like that frog left his kid behind." You heard from behind you was a giant mutant spider. Spider Bites.

"AHH! A GIANT TALKING SPIDER!" You screamed as he shut you up by whipping your small form with slimy web strings to crawl back to his home.

Raph

We arrived back at the lair as I went to go look for Y/N and she was no where to be found. 

"Mikey, where is Y/N?" I asked.

"Y/N? I thought...uh..well.." 

"You...lost...my...DAUGHTER!?" I freaked out in rage as he yelped.

"I-I didn't mean to Raph!" He panicked.

"What's going on?" Leo asked.

"Mikey lost Y/N and I can't find her anywhere in the lair." I enraged.

"We'll find her Raph. Don't worry." Donnie reassured.

"Where could my baby girl be?" I asked in a down tone. 

✝Donatello✝: Baxter Stockman 

Today your daddy had to go on patrol duty while your uncle Raph had to stay and watch you. You were only playing around with the toys your uncle had given you, but your throat was feeling a bit dry. So you walked into the kitchen to get some juice to wash away the dryness. While you were getting a glass of juice, you suddenly heard weird metal feet running towards you as it would seem to be a robotic type had came and abducted you.

"AH! Uncle Raph! HELP!" You cried out after being dragged away in tears.

Donnie

I made it back in one piece and i'm happy to be home to go see how Y/N was doing while being left here with Raph. When I went to go retrieve her she was no where in sight.

"Raph? Where's Y/N?" I asked as he looked up from his comic book and nervously looked away as I frowned. 

"I...I don't really...know." He shrugged as I felt fire in my eyes burning in rage.

"RAPH! YOU LOST Y/N? HOW? YOU CAN'T EVEN WATCH A CHILD!?" I shouted in a rampaged.

"Chill out! I'll help you find her, okay?" He said as I nodded sadly and worried about her safety.

💥Michelangelo💥:Rahzar

You were left alone in the lair to play with your toys while your daddy and uncles were out on patrol around the city. You played around with your Super Girl action figure pretending to be a super hero yourself, but you weren't pay attention while leaving out of the lair when you met up with a giant mutated skeleton dog.

"Well, it seems that I have found what i've been looking for. Michelangelo's adopted daughter." He sneered as you tried to run away but he swooped you into a bag to carry you back to Master Shredder's lair. 

Mikey

I was so glad we made it back to the lair, and I wanted to find my little (Y/N) to play with her. I walked around to find no sign of her at all.

"Dudes! I can't find my baby." I panicked.

"Did you check in every room?" Leo asked.

"Yes. She's no where to be found." I cried.

"We'll help you find her Mikey." Donnie reassured. 

💨This took me the longest to do and I tried to pick out which villain would suit this chapter. Better luck next time I guess?💨

May 16, 2019