When He Saves You

Song: Milk and Cookies

🍧Leonardo🍧: Tiger Claw

You were still being held by the Shredder only as a trap for you dear daddy and uncles to fall for. You hated this and not by that it was only for worse.

"Master Shredder, has order us to trap Leonardo's daughter over the mutagen. If we lend them here we can finish them once and for all."  Tiger Claw said.

"Seems like a win-win vengeance for us." FishFace smirked.

"And when they are through we take matters into our own hands." Rahzar sneered.

"Not on my watch." They heard as Leo appeared in front of them holding his katana's in his tight grip. "Give me back my daughter so we won't have to fight." 

"You came all the way here without your brothers to face against us? Big mistake." Rahzar growled.

"I'm not leaving here without MY daughter." Leo vowed standing in a fighting stance ready to make his move on which enemy was going to take him down first.

"I'll let your daughter go when I find Splinter and your brothers to finish them by cracking their shells."  Fishface, Rahzar, and Tiger Claw came to fight Leo one by one. Leo manage to attack them with a swift of his ninja skills to finish them off until Shredder was right behind him to swipe him with his mighty sharp claws from his arm suit. You eventually came in and helped your daddy by grabbing a tall lamp and knocked the Shredder out cold.

"Daddy!" You squealed as you ran up to him happily as he embraced you in relief.

"I'm so glad your safe. Let's go home." He said picking you up and carried you back to the lair.

" He said picking you up and carried you back to the lair

🎈Raphael🎈: Spider Bitez

You were held in a room that Spider Bites placed you in as a hostage person. You curled up into a ball and whimper wanting to go home with your family again.