Shredder {Adding}

Adding the Shredder! I hope you like it.

Song: Crashed

When He Finds you

It was time for the Shredder to have his vengeance against his brother Hamato Yoshi. He sent the Foot to scout around the city to find the turtles and made sure they would be done for. He heading outside for some fresh air when he heard the sound of crying coming from below. He was growing curious where the crying was coming from and before you know it he landed to see a couple lying dead on the ground. He moved the dead corpse of the female's body to reveal you wrapped in a blanket crying your eyes out. Shredder was about to kill you as he softens to see your innocent life being taken away too fast before him.

"Hm, child. I shall take you with me and do not fear. If anyone bothers you, I'll shred them to pieces." He said in a protective tone and takes you to his lair. 

He Brings You Home

He Brings You Home

The Shredder has brought you back to his lair where he saw the mutated animals were standing waiting for his return.

"Master Shredder?" Rahzar asked.

"What?" He snapped.

"Where did you find the child?" Fishface asked.

"I found her abandon in an alley with her parents dead." He replied by a cold response.

"Is she going to be apart from the Foot, sire?" Tiger Claw asked.

"Yes. Karai, you have a sister now. Her name is Y/N." Shredder said as Karai walked over to see you looking around the room confused as she held you in her arms.

" Shredder said as Karai walked over to see you looking around the room confused as she held you in her arms