Karai Hamato/Saki

Beast

When She Finds You

Karai was on patrol with the foot to locate the turtles when she heard someone crying. She stopped when she saw a man who was clearly drunk harming the baby. 

"I'll kill you!" He yelled.

Just before he could end the young one, Karai jumps in between to save you from the man and knocked him out cold. She scans your poor form to see that you had some bruises on you as she blinked in surprise to see your ears and a cattail. You were a Neko!

"Poor little one. I will take care of you and you won't be coming back to this dump ever again." She promised as she carried you home in her arms safely knowing her father would want an explanation of this.

She Takes You Home

When Karai carried you home she saw Tiger Claw glaring at her and the baby she was holding in her arms. 

"Why do you have a baby?" He asked.

"I saved her from being in danger. I need to tell my father about having me raise her." Karai said.

"You raise a child? You are not worthy to take full responsibility for that creature." He sneered.

"Fuck you! I will raise her to be a kunoichi in the Foot Clan and she will become stronger and fierce." 

"Karai..." She heard her father from behind as she held you close to her chest.

"Father..."

"...I will allow you to raise the child under your responsibility. She will make a fine kunoichi as you said and I allow that so we can defeat the Turtles." 

"Thank you, father." Karai smiled.

You looked at your new mother as she smiled down at you and hugged your small form.

First Night

After your mother won the debate over Tiger Claw, she fed you a warm bottle of milk and changed you into an attack on titan Levi Ackerman PJ's (She has a crush on Levi from watching the AOT/SNK series).

"Goodnight Y/N, I love you." She said before drifting off to sleep with you in her arms.

She Feeds You

Karai sat you in your baby chair feeding you apple sauce when Bebop and Rocksteady came in.

"Hey, can you guys watch Y/N for a second? I have to go take care of something real quick." Karai asked.

"Why we would love to watch the little one," Rocksteady said.

"Thanks. Just finish feeding her for me." 

When Karai left the building the two mutants look down at you quite curious and cooed at your adorableness. However, you were a mischievous cat baby when Rocksteady leans forward to feed you hit the bowl of food in his face.

"Aye, chill baby girl," Bebop said.

"Nah, Nah!" You exclaimed and giggled to eat the leftover baby food.

Karai came back to see the mess that you made and chuckled.

"Thanks for looking after her." She said picking you up from your baby chair and carried you somewhere while the mutants groaned.

Pacifier Issue

"Y/N, please give the pacifier to me." She said.

"Meh!" You pouted.